Hotel Aarian Aatithya
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Lily Hotel(Guwahati)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsreasonable tariffpeaceful stayvisit guwahatidelicious foodapartmentamenitiesguestscleanlinessambiencehygieneaccommodationwashroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed here for 5 weeks and overall it was a good experience.

1) Place is middle of residential area and is really quite. You will not be facing the dense traffic of Guwahati but are only few km's away from the hub.
2) Rooms are neat, toilets are well maintained.
3) Rooms include fridge, microwave and a coffee maker.
4) Staff is very friendly and will take good care of you.
5) Breakfast is included, including special requests like bread omlote
6) Dinner was available till midnight and was good, a little bit higher on price.
7) Wi-fi does not work well if you stay on 2nd or 3rd floor.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank RajN99
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Though I have seen this hotel many a times I put up in the hotel this time on the advice of my friend Mr. Montoo . I really love the Royal suite room which is quiet spacious and it helps a lot in my paper works.
I will not miss it again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank shivachandra
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is sadly the second and last time I am staying at this hotel. I can't see why guests have rated this hotel so high (or are these "managed reviews")! What comes across starkly is that the Management has taken no pains to implement any system of training the staff.

Room: Was stinking of chemical pest control, the oils from which was all over the tiled floor. It was impossible to walk on the floor. The air conditioner never seems to work. I was lucky that the weather was reasonable. For some reason, most of the ceiling fan rheostats have no round cover. You need the strength of a 'rakshasha' to operate the fan control.

Bedding: for some reason the light blanket was hidden away which I could not discover. The pillow was thinner than those found on Indian Railways berths.

Attitude: They never seem to have change and always shortchange you. Last time they gave 10 bucks less, this time 6 bucks less. When asked why should I be shortchanged that guy at the counter was curtly cut me off saying this is a 'practical problem' and nothing can be done about it. The issue is one of ethics i.e. why should a guest suffer if the Management has not put in place processes for stocking sufficient change.

Mr. Rajesh the in charge, is a friendly person was a welcome change, but that said, this is ta-ta goodbye time for me and this hotel.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank MayankAgarwalla
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I checked in at 10.30 pm. The AC was not working. The reception staff insisted that the AC was alright. It was 11.15pm by the time I convinced him that the AC was actually not working. I was given another room which was a huge suite room. This room was nice and big. Staff members are good. The lift was not working, I was told that some chip had gone for repair to some other city. I generally stay at Ginger Hotel, as it has open surrounding. This is a quiet place but it is surrounded by residential buildings. I would still prefer to stay at Ginger as it is much more organized and professionally managed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Anurag217
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at this place for two nights.Rooms are big and neat.Staffs are more than eager to help you.Look for Mr R.Tiwari (ops manager ) .He was of real help. Location is excellent.In the midst of a residential place.So no noisy stuffs.A 5 mins walk will lead u to the main road from where you will get all sort of conveyance .Over all a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business