All reviewselephant ridetea gardenswimming poolexecutive cottagenature loverssmall lakeguwahati cityair rifle shootingtable tennisrecreational activitiesbig areanatural watersarmaowner mrperfect destinationrelaxing stayvehicle parking
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here with family for 3 nights from 25th Apr 2013. Was in a deluxe double ac room which was quite good. Also have a electric kettle for early risers .. lots of places to walk/trek adjoining the place and can spot quite a few birds. They provide a guide too.. my son was very happy with the elephant ride, swimming, air rifle shooting . Food tastes good but you need to wait for 30 min and it is served reasonably hot. Service is reasonable and staff are very polite and helpful. Have a car/muv which can be hired at reasonable rates to go around the tourist spots. You need your own transport / hire a car as this is 20 km from city.. Suraj and Mithun helped us a lot and a special mention of Mr. Pradeep who ensured we enjoyed our stay. Good hotel reasonably priced and I recommend it

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BalachanderKB
Tridibsarma, Owner at Brahmaputra Jungle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Happy to know that you and your family liked the place. We have added a few more activities like table tennis, housie, bonfire during winter days, etc. Look forward to serve you and your friends in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had a great stay at this resort with my family. Food was excellent. Your holiday can be entertaining, with lot of fun activities available at the resort. You can go for trekking in the tea garden and do some bird watching. I must mention here, the guide for trekking and bird watching, MALAKAR was very cooperative and gave us a good company. My son had lot of fun with the elephant ride and the boat ride in the small pond, though fishing there might not be a wonderful idea . You also have indoor sports like badminton too.If you talk of the ambiance, it is just marvelous. I thought of extending the stay for a day, just to watch the gorgeous ,big flowers in full bloom. The proprietor Mr. Tridib Sharma, is a very friendly person, who helped me out to seek the medical help for my son on a holiday, who developed a sudden fever. Rooms are in general good. If you are on a 5 days holiday , then you must visit Shillong and Kaaziranga for sure. A night stay at Shillong was cool even in the summer.One day stay at Kaaziranga ( BON HABI resort ) was fine. But the receptionist at the BON HABI, could not help much in booking the ELEPHANT SAFARI at Kaziranga and I had to face with the rude shock of unavailability of booking. I would rate my stay at Brahmaputra Jungle Resort resort as the best.I would surely visit the place once again

Room Tip: You ask for the room closer to the main reception,else be prepared for a 5 minutes breathtaking walk uphill from new block to the main reception.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tridibsarma, Owner at Brahmaputra Jungle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thanks for the review. Glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to serve you and your friends in the future also.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I came to know about this resort through Tripadvisor and booked 2 rooms for my family with Kids.
It was a very enjoyable trip for my family.Starting from Airport pickup to the reception,day trip to
Pabitora Sanctuary, food and stay at the resort were very good.Inhouse entertainments like the swimming pool,elephant ride,horse ride, bird watching ,boating and fishing at the pond were enjoyed by the kids so much that they asked me to extend our stay which I could not but wish to come back again.
Ethnic food was excellent.Owner Mr Tridib Sharma took personnel care to all the guests and his keenness to get feedback for improvement of service is commemdable.They should think about some entertainig evening programme like Folk Dance and Music with performers from nearby villages which can add more charm to this wonderful family resort .

2  Thank Aniruddha-Ujjal
Tridibsarma, Owner at Brahmaputra Jungle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thanks for the excellent review. We are overwhelmed to know that your family liked the Resort so much. We take special note of your suggestion to have evening cultural programs. You will be pleased to know orherwise that we have already started evening activities like table-tennis, badminton, housie, and play recoreded music and movies. Look forward to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Brahmaputra - the kids had so much fun swimming and looking at the elephant and horse. The food was wonderful and the room we had was very comfortable. Service was slightly slow, but if you ordered dinner at 5pm for 7pm it was there - always fresh and delicious! Our 5 month old daughter had her first swim in the pool - it was very clean and well maintained. We loved the fact that the place had lots of swings and that there were activities for the kids to do. Our room was quiet - except for the occasional monkey :-) - and we slept very well at night. The AC functioned, the TV had what the kids wanted and we got our value for money, considering we booked the tickets and the room the night before we left! We were glad to have a pick up and drop to and from the airport since we were traveling with small kids and luggage.
All in all a very nice holiday at a very nice resort. Would recommend it to anyone who travels with their families.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tridibsarma, Owner at Brahmaputra Jungle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

we are indebted to you for the excellent review. It is really heartening to know that your family enjoyed the stay so much. We totally agree with you that service takes a little longer. The fact is the rooms are spread over a huge area of 15 acres, every inch of which is hilly terrain. We also cannot effort to have more than one kitchen right now. But we will definitely try to find out ways and means to reduce the time taken to serve the guests. Looking forward to serve you in the future also.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nice stay in Brahmaputra Jungle Resort. Such A short trip. All things are good. Staff behavior, Hotel ambiance, amenities, just awesome. I will visit again. place is away from the city. peaceful. good to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Somnath1978

Thank you so much for the pain to write the review. It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serve you in the future also.