All reviewselephant ridetea gardenswimming poolexecutive cottagenature loverssmall lakeguwahati cityair rifle shootingtable tennisrecreational activitiesbig areanatural watersarmaowner mrperfect destinationrelaxing stayvehicle parking
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed at Brahmaputra Jungle Resort with my wife and found it to be excellent value for money. A calm and friendly environment with personalized service gives me great satisfaction. It has a very homely, jovial atmosphere and the management is extremely hospitable and helpful. I have stayed many a time here at least 15-18 days every month since last year.

Location is very good, its jungle resort in the true sense. The tea garden views from the rooms are awesome.

I love to visit this place again & again and also recommended this to my friends and colleagues. Recently one of my colleagues Chandresh visited the resort with his family and was very happy with the stay and hospitality of the Management and said that it’s a perfect place for holidaying.

I thank Brahmaputra Jungle Resort for a wonderful stay each time I have visited.
If you visit Guwahati then you must visit this place for a memorable stay.
I personally thank Tridib Ji (Owner of BJR) for his personal care that he has extended for each of stay of mine.

Regards,

Vijay Tanna
Siliguri

Room Tip: The Exective Rooms 01 & 02 are my favourite as i have been staying in these rooms since last year at least thrice a month.Rooms are big and will give you a feeling of home.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I visited this place on 1st August with my wife with a plan to stay there for 2 days & 1 night. the atmosphere was very beautiful & cool. we booked a deluxe room & the room service & condition of the room was also very satisfactory. But after that all our impression for this resort went to hell. when we had our launch. As we are vegeterian I ordered all veg items but I found A chicken bone on my mix veg.and after that I decided not to stay for a second longer and returned from there giving them Rs 3100 for staying 3 hours. and I will never visit this place again

• Stayed: August 2012
Rajendratripathi, Owner at Brahmaputra Jungle Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Really surprised with the incident - how it could happen? We have separate veg & non veg sections in our kitchen. We also have separate storage facilities. I personally investigated the incident and found that a disgruntled worker in the kitchen unhappy with the chef because he was refused leave, might have done this intentionally. He has been sacked. I am sure it can never happen again. TRIDIB SARMA, owner of Brahmaputra Jungle Resort.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

This summer we have visited North East the paradise unexplored and it was simply WOW experience.The location of the Resort is great.The tea garden views from the rooms was awsome.Helpfull staff.All the services were amazing .Since this resort also provide there own packages for various destination of NE we had a Trip to Shillong and Guwahati city and temple tour.Prices are satisfactory and everything was so well arranged that we didnot have to worry about anything or to waste our time during the trip.we will surely visit this winter to this resort again and thinking to avail their package of Kaziranga National Park...Thanks Jungle Resort for an wonderfull vacation..Sandeep

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandeepisbest
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I stayed in Brahmaputra Jungle Resort for 2 nights.with my family. Was lucky enough to spot a deer during the morning trek within the Resort campus. Excellent hospitality and ambiance.Management takes personal care of the guests.Since Resort is spread out in a very big area - so may service may take little longer. Would have loved to stay longer. Shall comeback again and again. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Mr E.B.Blah, Shillong.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2012

the beautiful resort situated near the guwahati city, is one the best place i have visited in north eastern sates of india. the location and view are very nice. Food was authentic & staff were cooperative at any time if you need them. If you are travelling to guwahati pay a must stay visit here.

sometime you can get a very very good deal as I got.

hats off to mr. navjit for his greatness. I'll definitely see you in my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends