All reviewskamakhya templestandard roomwalking distancequality quantityguwahati railway stationvalue for moneypaltan bazarbus standcomfortable stayvisit guwahatimarket placebuffet breakfastpanbazarcleanlinesscornflakesbudget
Reviewed June 30, 2013

service is good but room is very small also bathroom very small otherwise service is good.so he need to improve room and some food facility aarhar dal is not available in hotel only moong daal available.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Avdhootanand S
Sachin G, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

I do agree that Standard Rooms are small in comparison to other categories of Rooms in Hotel Rialto & bath room attached to Standard Categories of Rooms are small, but all modern gadgets are available inside all the bath rooms. We always welcome the views offered by our Guests & always ready to address the shortcomings that has been pointed out by our Guests.
Arahar Dal is a rare choice of our Guests. However, Store Manager has been instructed to make it available from now onwards.

I once again like to thank our guests for their valuable suggestions which in turn help us to rectify our mistakes.

I would be very glad to have you here in Hotel Rialto once again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

we booked from hotel web site. but we had a problem. We booked standard room with extra bed(Rs 600 were charged extra for extra bed). But when we arrived the room was too small to accommodate the extra bed! When we asked for another room, they said they don't have another big room. So we had to adjust in very small room. Although the manager was able to refund our extra money, but couldn't give us another room.
Overall, hotel was good for money charged, The complimentary breakfast was very good. The dinner we had was also delicious(As we were from North india), the food was good.
Hotel need to improve their web site for booking.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are not for more than a couple. Even children cannot be accomodated.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dr_harmeet

I would like to thank Dr.Harmeet for his calculative comments. I can recollect that the accommodation was booked through another online partner & on our web page it was clearly mentioned " no extra bed in Standard Room" but unfortunately it was overlooked by this online partner. But considering this as our fault, we have arranged the refund & this was immediately brought to the notice of the concerning partner which they regretted. We always prefer Guests choice & try to make them comfortable but on that day the Hotel was packed & not even a single room was vacant. I am really sorry sir.
From time to time we arrange in house training for our Staff by Experts on the field & it yield results & thus helps in minimizing our mistakes.
I appreciate Dr. Harmeet that he enjoyed our complimentary breakfast along with food & utmost care will also be taken to maintain the standard quality of food.

WEB designer of Hotel Rialto has also been instructed to be very discrete in recording the available facilities in Hotel Rialto.

Once again I thank Dr. Harmeet for such a valuable reviews & looking forward for his 2nd visit.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had recently stayed at Hotel Rialto (May 24th 2013 to May 25th 2013).

Following are Pros and Cons of this Hotel.

Pros
- The Hotel Staff was extremely cordial, and helping
- Location is quite Central to the City

Cons
- Rooms are extremely small, I stayed in their Deluxe Room (which is not their smallest)
- The Average facilities of the Hotel are poor and rarely even average
- Over All ambiance of the hotel is below average
- Hotel is built in a small building, which leaves less space for everything
- Cleanliness was questionable
- We were promised that Hotel has access to Cars on demand, when we needed them they could not arrange any

Overall, there are far better Hotels around the same area for similar pricing.

I would definitely not recommend this Hotel. Definitely not with Family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Biswajit S
Sachin G, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Before posting a response to the review posted by our honorable guest Mr. Biswajit S from Bangalore, I would like to mention some salient features about Hotel Rialto.
HOTEL RIALTO IS A BUDGET CATEGORY HOTEL LOCATED IN PANBAZAR in the heart of Guwahati City consisting of 34 A/C Rooms with 3 Categories of Rooms. Room Tariff starts from Rs.1,300/- to Rs.2,200/- + Taxes. Breakfast is complimentary & served in Buffet Style & normally 7 to 8 items are served & begins at 7 AM in the morning till 10.00 AM. Basic facilities, like bath towels, shampoo, sewing kit, saving kit ,comb, shoe shine & moisturizing lotion ( during winter) are made available to each & every room as & when Guests enter their rooms. Bed linens with pillow cover & other used bath accessories are replaced immediately & thoroughly cleaned as & when the guest vacated the room on daily basis. We have a very good number of House Keeping Staff & they are well trained . We washed soiled cloths by our experience washer man on our pay roll & it is done to maintain the hygiene part.

In response to this particular review, I do agree that Hotel Rialto is not very spacious which resulted to provide all other basic amenities to all our Guests. But I also agree that human errors may arise & Mr. Biswajit may have been deprived of his rightful amenities during his 1 night stay in our Hotel. I honestly submit for his forgiveness.

Car ( On demand) hiring facility is there but due to fare differences in comparing to their respective place of originality, Guests may regret this facility or decline in the pretax of high rate. We have nothing to do in this case as our transporter has full discretion in this matter. Some times Guests demands car at the eleventh hour & if car is available then the demand is met or if unavailable the demand is regretted.

We always give more & more attention to Guests satisfaction but some times we fail to satisfy Guests to their expectations.

Mr. Biswajit, I am really sorry that I failed to your expectations & I promise in your next visit I would be personally responsible for your comfort .

Once again, I thank you for your review & this type of review gives us opportunity to rectify our weaknesses. Thank you.

Sachin Goswami

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was in Hotel Rialto for 3 nights, it was a good choice to stay there,i think in middle of town near guwahati Rly-station.mr,Sachin a person who is looking this all property doing his best.i enjoyed my stay there.Clean rooms and clean wash rooms.there is restaurant in hotel with veg and non veg food [ good quwality ].

I promised with mr Sachin to write a real and true review for hotel on Trip advisor.

But i will like to suggest few important things to mr,Sachin.......

Be carefull and keep one eye all time to be sure that how ur staff members r providing services to guests,in right way or not.cos i feel and find maximum time ur staff is expecting that guests have to follow them.they want to handle the guests.

Specially in Restaurant.staff is not doing well,if any guest is expecting something then they say rudely,here its self service.and then later in few minutes for few other guests and even for u they r ready to serve on table,what is this ?

And if you r asking anything then person looks like supervisor looking at you like u r from another diffrent planet,and then asking you have coupen of break-fast and u r staying here and in which room.so its not pleasent for guests in my openion.

plz arrange a lift-man if u have lift,cos ur lift is not working well and there is not any person for assistance.

also plz arrange internet / wi-fi services in ur hotel,to-day its very important for mostly people.

hope next time i will enjoy more then my this frist trip in Hotel Rialto,guwahati.

Vijay Gautam.
Hotel baba haveli,Jaipur.

Room Tip: check personaly with mr,Sachin.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hotel Rialto, Panbazar, Guwahati provides great value for money. It has simple rooms and good food. Close to the railway station. Staff is well behaved and service is good. Overall a good hotel for personal as well as business trips. Have stayed there many times earlier also and have never been disappointed. The standard rooms are just okay as they are smaller. For the tariff they charge, it is a good bargain.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family