“Excellent RIALTO, Guwahati”

Ranked #15 of 94 Guwahati B&B and Inns
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Excellent RIALTO, Guwahati”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Hospitality is excellent, rooms are clean and excellent housekeeping, Quality of food and dinning hall is excellent. Staffs are well behaved and taking care of boarders. I stayed there from 21/12/12 to 23/12/12 and 29/12/12 to 31/12/12 in Executive room alongwith my family for tours. Boys were well behaved and never get tired, serving with smiling face.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Visakhapatnam, India
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It is very Good Hotel to stay with family. Location is prime and Very Near to Railway station, Lakhtokia market & Fancy Market.But, Standard Room was very small. Restaurant was good and Breatfast was inculded in room tarriff. Breakfast was good on buffet system. Staff were good responsive. Room service was also good.Overall enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Monmouth OR
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This hotel was chosen for us by the folks at Wild Grass near Kaziranga. It was very clean and the restaurant was very well appointed. If I had been judging from the street and the area of the hotel, I might have had my doubts, but this was a welcomed respite at the end of the day. No Wifi which is a bummer, but they did kindly let us use the office computer. There was confusion at the front desk about our rooms when we first checked in and that was unnerving, but lacking knowledge of the language I not sure what was about

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank FriendstobeMade
India
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were here for a night halt before catching our flight back home. The hotel bulding looked nice, all lit up.. but the standard room was tiny. No way 3 of us could fit in with our luggage. So they upgraded us to a deluxe room which was slightly better. After 6 hour drive we wanted to tae a hot shower but no hot water available at 9pm. Next day we we were leaving at 6am,, so no morning shower either. Wake up call was 10 minutes late. they kept disturbing us between 9pm and 10 pm when we were trying to sleep - sign the bill, free breakfast coupon and what not. not recommended. Only thing is i heard from our guide who slept at another hotel - they had no water at all !! at any temperature.. So maybe this is better off..

Room Tip: avoid the standard rooms!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank petertheobald

Travelers are raving about these Guwahati hotels

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days in October.I liked this hotel very much as it is perfectly neat & clean just under the flyover they called Lucktokia/Paanbazar and in the prime spot of the city. I stayed in Deluxe room along with my family.All basic amenities is in the room except the mini fridge which is not in the room. AC works fine.I must mention that though the bathroom is spotless but it is too small and hand-shower is missing.I must acknowledge that all the staffs including the restaurant staffs are very courteous and always ready to help with a smile. Reception staffs and Manager Mr.Sachin is also very help fool.Overall I liked this hotel and definitely recommend this hotel to others.My special thanks to "Medhi" the receptionist.

Room Tip: Stay in deluxe rooms as the standard rooms are very small in size.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family