“Worst hotel donot stay”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Nova Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guwahati
Nova Hotel
Ranked #26 of 87 Guwahati B&B and Inns
Chandigarh, India
“Worst hotel donot stay”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I visited Guwahati for my Business perpose on 9th August 2011. I found this Hotel on internet. This hotel is very dirty and smelly. Prices are very high. Rooms Price are not worth more then 800.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
7 Thank sethirajeev

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed at Hotel Nova, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati during our return journey to Kolkata from Shillong, Meghalaya. I got information about Hotel Nova from the internet and the informations provided in the internet was sufficient enough to make me select this hotel for a safe and cost effective shelter for me and my family at Guwahati which is a fairly less known city for me. The worth mentioning aspect about Hotel Nova is the warmth and helpfulness of its management and staff members. The room I stayed was well lit, clean though a bit small in size. The toilet is clean and sufficiently spacious. Bed and sitting arrangements were very comfortable. The room service was good and the food was really great and reasonably priced. The location of hotel Nova (about 1KM) from railway station also is an added advantage for travellers reaching by train. Even getting to the airport is much easy. The only problem is no parking space and the busy 4 point junction of Fancy Bazar where parking car and loading your luggage is a bit difficult job. However the staff of Hotel Nova helped us a lot in loading luggages in to the car (without asking for tips!) Overall I felt at home away from home because of the warmth and guidance of all at Hotel Nova. I shall definitely stay at Hotel Nova during my next trip to Assam.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
21 Thank B_Sujoy
Reviewed April 9, 2011

I was there with my parents for two days. It was a comfortable stay. If you are on a piligrimage or family tour, this is one of the best hotels you can choose. No hassle in booking, just a phone call will do. Staff is polite and helpful and the service is prompt. Also you get the stairs and you are in the middle of the shopping stores/market. You could however face problems in getting hot water in the morning but if this is informed to the manager for arrangement previously, then no issues will arise. we did the same. Also rooms are neat and clean and the waiters are not greedy. food served can be rated as average. Perfect for middle class families as the rates are affordable. Not advisable for honey mooners.

• Stayed April 2011
12 Thank vishwala
Mokokchung, India
Reviewed May 19, 2010

If your family is quiet type and needs privacy and very littel disturbance I should recommend Nova Hotel in guwahati. It is worth the price as you know Guwahati is a little expensive in the hotel tariff. If you have been travelling around India... then you'll know what I am talking about. We were there in another one which cost more but less space and more crowd. I found this hotel with spacious room so that my daughter could play around.. This quiet and safe hotel is in the heart of the market so you make the best use of shopping time in fancy bazaar. There is no gear of hotel boys waiting for tips in this home.. that is a point to be noted. It is very near the railway station. You got easy access to taxi / auto just at the footpath below the room. So go for it. If you like it tell someone too.... enjoy!
Moa Longkumer

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
11 Thank Eminor7th
India
Reviewed November 6, 2008

I had been there to Guwahati, for a official visit and was keen to visit the Kamakhya temple. Since it was my second trip to Guwahati, was very much aware of the unfavorable stay conditions out there as the ambience in the hotels is close to pathetic. But, out of the way, i could locate Hotel Nova, which is based in the heart of the city, within the largest marketspace. We really enjoyed our stay, which was reasonable as well as pleasant.

• Liked — Cleanliness and marketplace
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
11 Thank Roshnikk