We spent a part of our honeymoon at Barefoot and the courteous staff, the lovely cottages and design of the resort, the beautiful beach and the wonderfully silent jungle, all this made the stay very memorable. I would totally love to go back!
The only slight let-down was the food. The sea food, whatever we had was good, but other kinds of Indian food is not that great, though not bad either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover India's best kept secret - the Andaman Islands - at the Barefoot Group's first eco-retreat called 'Barefoot at Havelock.' Located exclusively on what TIME Magazine in November 2004 rated as the best beach in Asia, our small resort is set in rain forest and tropical fruit trees behind a pristine 2 km white-sand stretch of the quirkly named Beach No. 7 at Havelock Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Barefoot at Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot At Havelock Hotel Havelock Island
- Barefoot Havelock Island
- Barefoot Hotel Havelock Island