All reviews andaman lagoon the cottages room service seafood beach resort port blair rooms are big hotel staff reception area small island coconut trees water sports beautiful property scuba diving candle light dinner clams zola
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best part about the place is the location. The place has the best beach. I stayed in the pool villas which were very well done with access to the pool and beach view. The staff was really helpful and guide me well. One of the family member got sick and the hotel staff immediately helped us to go the hospital. The food was moth watering and Mr Vishal in the restaurant was very prompt and polite. I would love to come back here.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A vacation worth remembering
My friend and I went to Andamans for a short break and we visited Havelock... We stayed in this beautiful resort with a beautiful green lawn ending towards their private beach with white sand.... The rooms are very well made with beautiful wooden interior.... Their restaurant Zola serves a wide range of cuisines and the food was delicious.... This is one of the property which has a bar close to the beach.... The swimming pool was very well maintained.... The staff of the resort are very helpful and always smiling... special mention Mr.Sohail ... who really took good care of us .... and also Mr. Azar... Would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family and for sure coming back for another vacation soon...!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Winniedhillon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing stay. Loved the property and the private beach specially. Very very well behaved staff. Mr. Sohail was great in assisting our quary and made our stay very comfortable. Food is good too. The beach bar was a great place to chill. Looking forward to come again soon.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We were 60 pax group & Silversand took care of us better than any other places we have been in Andaman Nicobar. This was the best experience we have had in complete tour. Staff was amazing, anything we needed they brought to us. They were efficient, attentive and not intrusive.

A huge thanks to Mr. Tabrez for helping 24x 7 . I must say he is smiling personality in any of situation .

Room Tip: Try to book sea view rooms
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Gagankathuria
Reviewed August 25, 2018

We would like to recommend this resort for its beautiful location, cleanliness, and above all the helpful nature of the staff
Our stay at this beautiful resort was very pleasant and enjoyable, more so because of the excellent help provided by the staff. I would like to mention specially
1. Sukruti
2. Azar
for their invaluable service during our stay of one week in February 2018.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family