“Awesome experience! Value for money.”
Review of Andaman Bubbles

Andaman Bubbles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Andaman Bubbles is a friendly dive centre located on Havelock Island in the Andamans. We opened our doors in December 2008. With a strong emphasis placed on safety, we offer professional quality service, but in a flexible relaxed manner. We here at Andaman Bubbles have a strong passion for the island and the sea that surrounds it. We look forward to sharing that passion with you, not just as our customers but also as our friends. We have new and well-maintained equipment and have taken the step to have equipment quality above that of standard rental gear you find with most dive centers. We hope this will offer our customers as well as experienced divers the opportunity to consider if they really need to bring their own equipment. We stock Apeks fully balanced regulators, Seaquest BCDs, open heel fins, shoes, masks and a selection of short/long wetsuits. Also Suunto dive computers/compasses and digital cameras are available for rent. We also have 72 12-liter cylinders with yoke valve and 10 with din inserts for customers with Din first stage. For those that tend to be a bit heavy on air, we have four 15 liter cylinders and for the smaller divers four 10 liter cylinders. We have a German built L&W 300 Nautic compressor with digital maintenance system to prevent any contamination in the cylinders. We follow the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) as well as Scuba Schools International (SSI) general standards and recommendations. Most of our dive sites are suitable for all diver levels and certifications. But, a few require Advanced open water certificate and more experience due to depths and possibilities for strong currents. If you wish to further your diving education one of our experienced instructors would be happy to assist you. We offer almost all SSI and PADI courses from recreational diving to professional diving.
“Awesome experience! Value for money.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Scuba diving was not on the remote plans of ours when we came across Andaman Bubbles for the activity.A bit nervous and new to this idea of scuba diving for a non swimmer we entered the office. We were greeted by Abhi and the form filling time that we spent with him made us
relaxed and Gave the confidence of experiencing the whole new world with safety ensured. Our instructor
Subhash and his team made the scuba diving a splendid, super, marvellous and lifetime experience for us. Thanks a lot to this superb team. Visit to their office and have a look at the walls, you will understand my
feelings and of many such others (some in the language I never seen)

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best Diving & Boating experience”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were a group of 12 people with 8 people willing to dive (First time divers) with myself having done Discover Scuba Diving once earlier. There were skeptics in our group, but the diving Instructors (Shubash and Abhi) made everyone extremely comfortable.

Two divers were 13 years old and folks took extremely good care of kids. For the rest, we had absolute fun diving and didn't realize when 30 minutes were up!

Vadodara, India
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Scuba diving with concern and safety”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were a group of 7 (age 8 to age 42) and did the discover scuba package with Andaman bubbles. It was a very nice experience with very good qualified coaches accompanying us. Thanks Rizwan, Subhash, Abhi and Xavier. We enjoyed the dive with you guys.
Our kids age 8 and 9 also dived and the instructors gave them the right care and support required. Would strongly recommend diving with Andaman bubbles and if I get a chance will surely come back again for the Open water course.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Probably the best Dive Shop in Havelock!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We were a 12 member group that had gone for scuba diving with andaman bubbles. First off, the dive shop is probably one of the cutest ones iv seen by far with a small cozy low-seating cafe connected to it. The minute u enter, it gives u a very comfortable and inviting vibe!
Coming to the dive crew, they are all AMAZING! Rizwan, Xavier, Subhash, Abhi and every single other instructor there are very helpful and super friendly! Even if we weren't diving, we could go over and hangout with them and be completely at ease. When diving, they were extremely professional, safety conscious and caring. The prices are very cost effective, infact Bubbles is one of the most cheapest places I have dived at.

Overall, I had a great experience with Andaman Bubbles! Thanks to all the instructors for making our experience so much fun and most of all kudos to you'll for handling out group of 12! We know its not very easy :P

1 Thank Anki_Mehta6
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing and Very Much Concerned ..Love Love Love”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Scuba diving was the best gift I gifted to myself Lol...yeah and I was very happy that for very first time my son is going to understand Discover Scuba and part of marine world....Subhas senior Instructor made all fears to turn in fun...equally had gossips with Abhi...Rizwan and Xavier regarding underwater challenges and they made my suspicious over protective motherly heart to allow my son to dive....when mah son was going to dive with Subhash it was sheer satisfaction within We did Discover dives under their scuba program, and our introduction to the underwater world was awesome! The previous day we were shown a few study material that gave us an introduction to scuba diving and the seriousness of it(though its not at all serious). Later, we were given a very brief and precise demonstration by Subhash on how to test and use the equipment, following which we did the same. We were taken to the Nemo reef/Bay View and our experience there was mind-blowing. Subhas, our dive instructor, was very informative, friendly but equally strict! :) During my dive time, at times when I got panicky and wanted to get back to the Up surface he taken me to up immediately and when I was asked I was not able to explain wht happen...later on I realised I fail to take breath ..Lol Lol..bUT THEN I HAD MY BEST EXPERIENCE OF LIFE under water journey was one of Awesome experience of life........hope these guy will read it and laugh ..:D ...but he calmed me down and made sure I was all fine.Nevertheless, we had a awesome experience and we are definitely going back here to dive with them again!

Even their office space is also very happening place in evening....if you love to instruct with people and want to listen stories of sea and around chit chat with them....most important being Single woman traveller ..I can say its very respecting place....They have few good resorts ..eat outs....exotic traveller Kitchen....must enjoy all these....Don forget to Meet team...rocking boys...
This place is all about some serious fun, and they are too good at it! In fact...Overall THEY ARE NOT MONEY MINDED..OUR SAFETY IS THEIR FIRST CONCERN....AND THEY ALWAYS TAKE THIS ON PRIORITY..NOT SLUGGISH BUSINESS HUNTER...ONLY TAKE MONEY ONCE ENSURED OF WEATHER ...HEALTH AND HIGH SPIRITS TO DIVE....Yeah!!!! Great Pics they give you free later on....and if you wan you can ask them more underwater life pics...they are more than happy to serve us...