All reviews scuba diving scenic location an amazing experience low tide close to nature wonderful stay walkable distance delicious food huts subhash sea jetty luxury insects beach island resort
Reviewed May 22, 2017

This is definitely the best place to do scuba diving in Havelock ! We did the PADI open water course and I'm really glad we chose this place. The Diving instructor Kingston was super helpful and made us feel extremely secure and comfortable during the training and the dives.He gave me a lot of confidence and support even though I wasn't great at swimming ! And plus he's amazing company. For those who enjoy water and the beach I'd definitely recommend you register for the open water course and give it a try because its an absolutely mind blowing and beautiful experience. The resort is perfect for those who love to be close to the beach and all the rooms are made with Eco friendly material. Helps get away from the city feels for sure! The view from the rooms are beautiful! Sajan is definitely the most helpful person I've ever met and he knows so much about the place ,the animals & the sea creatures. You should definitely get a download from him. He also knows a lot about activities around Havelock and can suggest them to you (Night Kayaking/Fishing etc.).The staff are also very hospitable and polite. We definitely felt like we were staying with a bunch of friends chilling out and having an awesome time! Overall we had an amazing experience and would totally recommend it!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Eco villa provide you the most refreshing and relaxable ambience to escape from the busy life. Closer to nature , sea facing bamboo huts are must stay for every visitor visiting havelock island. Experience of scuba diving is amazing here.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Little hamlet in its own world exclusive for the scuba divers. The bamboo huts are really cool. Completely made from eco friendly material, it is a wonderful experience. Dont expect luxury here but why would you want that when you have nature all around you.
The private beach is perfect for quick dip and the scuba instructors are friendly.
The best part were the great people who were so fun to talk to.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Nice place to stay in Havelock. If you are looking to spend quality time then definitely this should be your choice. I stayed there for 3 days. A Very calm place with good staff members. Food quality is also good and you can order drinks also. It is centrally located and you can commute to rest of the locations easily. Huts give you a totally different feeling and ambiance.Sitting on the bench near the beach at night was the best part of the stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2017

One of the most unprofessional diving school in havelock,I've been asking for photos&videos of my second dive to sajan & kingston from last 02 months even i'm ready t o pay the charges for courier & pen drive but somehow they've lost my footage and now they're ignoring my calls & Messages,they are charging for gopro with 4k(3840*2160) video but what actually you get is full HD(1920*1080).though Dive instructor Mhd Faraz & Kingston were very helpful during the dive.I won't recommend Eco Dive India to Anyone!

Date of stay: February 2017