“Still Great Wineburger”

Dining options: Reservations
Niles, Ohio
“Still Great Wineburger”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stopped on a Saturday around 6:00. Was very happy that the service was very good. Waitress was extremely pleasant and attentive. We were promptly waited on. There have been times in the past that the service leaves a lot to be desired. When it is crazy busy, it seems like the service suffers. We had two wineburgers that were excellent and cooked (well) just as we like them. It did take around 30 minutes to get the burgers, but as we sat near the grill, we could see that they were very busy. Menu is quite varied with sandwiches, burgers, appetizers, dinners , steak, cheese plates etc. Nice selection of wine also. This is a very casual place, and although it is called a winery, it is more of a casual eatery. There are a lot of tables outside and a large portion of them have some type of overhead covering. It will be pleasant in the fall with a nice sweater or jacket. Tables (inside and outside) are very close together. It is not a place for intimate dining. There is lots of entertainment (check schedules) usually milder softer rock, Would not recommend with little kids who are very active !

• Visited October 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Burger”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The burger was very large and tasty. The patio was nice and the smell of the grill reminded me of a picnic. I would definately return. There was entertainment but it was too loud inside for my friend.

• Visited September 2013
Fenton, Illinois
“Best Meal of Trip”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My friend and I were finishing up a 6 day trip to Ohio and our innkeeper said to be sure to eat at the Old Mill. I am glad we listened to her. This was our best meal all week. We ordered the "Make your own" pizza and their homemade spaghetti and meatballs and shared it. Wow, everything was top notch. We were definitely filled up with the delicious food but I wished we weren't as it was so good. I think you will like the Old Mill very much.

• Visited September 2013
Wadsworth, OH
“Average at best”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Just a little better than Spring Hill for the wines, but everythin else was worse. Worth a stop only if a train is coming through real slow and you have to wait.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank jasperboy86
Columbus, Ohio
“Our Favorite Winery in Geneva!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is our favorite winery. They have great food and their wine is very good. I only wish I could find their wine in stores around Columbus!

Visited July 2013