“Okay....would not go back...”

Luisa's Mexican Grill
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Cleveland, Ohio
“Okay....would not go back...”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I went and it was empty. So expect good service.

Instead the server and her trainee talked and took for ever to get my chips and queso. The chips were unusual seasoning on the spicy side but good.

My quesadilla's were good but when I asked for my food to go box they brought put a tiny one? Clearly too small.

Then I asked for my chips to go she took them and only gave me haf as many as were in the basket.

Pricey food.... slow service... not real smart service. Food was nothing to brag about. I will go elsewhere.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Donna W

Watertown, Wisconsin
“Good, authentic food”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We checked the reviews before we stopped in - they were great. Folks didn't steer us wrong. The food was authentic, portions were generous, and the servers treated us well. We would definitely go back.

Visited December 2013
Geneva on the Lake, Ohio
“Really gone downhill”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My family used to LOVE this place. The food really was as good as people said. However, Luisa's has really gone downhill lately - I don't know if they're under new management or what, but the food quality's been much poorer. Brown wilted lettuce, cold greasy food. The salsa's still good but expensive. And the service is what really lost my family as customers. It seems like every time we go in these days, they mess up our order in some way. And this is far from "fast" food, so if one person's order is messed up, by the time it gets fixed, everyone else is done with their meal. And the last *3* times I've ordered takeout, they've messed up the order (once) or completely forgot to put it in (twice)! This last time I didn't feel like sitting around for 20+ minutes so I just said forget it and left. They never offer a discount to make up for their errors, and I'm tired of getting the wrong order or no order. Sorry guys, this place used to be the bomb, but you need to get it together!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Matt H
Akron, Ohio
“Best Mexican food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

every trip to Geneva it is a must stop. Fresh food, friendly, fast efficient service. Very inexpensive.

• Visited June 2013
Jefferson, Ohio
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Visited for lunch- great food. Huge selection! I love the V.W. bus they have as a grill top inside- adds to the fun atmosphere.

Much more space inside then expected, good service with a busy lunch rush. Love the cheesy chicken dish I ordered. The complimentary chips are homemade- which is neat- and the salsa was delicious.

Visited May 2013