“Wine, Music, Food”

Ferrante Winery and Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Zip Code 44041
Ashtabula, Ohio
“Wine, Music, Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

You always wait for a table. It does not matter if one person in your party is physically challenged. Everyone waits. (for my mother's 90th birthday they refused to take a reservation for 10 which we needed because my dad has a walker so we went somewhere else and spent big $$$ on one check) That is another story. If you like wine Ferrante has the best. If you like Italian food, theirs is probably the best. However, if you do not like Italian food but want to join your friends, your choices are limited. I ordered a strip steak which came with bread, salad and garlic mashed potatoes. It was OK. They need more seafood items on their menu. The service is good and they have a lovely shop. Give it a try.

• Visited December 2013

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Wonderful Warm Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my first visit to Ferrante Winery and it was a very, very enjoyable experience. I loved the views, the service and the food. I visited with some friends who live in the area and we enjoyed some wine tasting too. The wines we tasted were mainly sweet or dessert wines. I personally prefer dry red wines and so struggled a little with the tasting but this has more to do with my palate and preferences than the quality of the wines on offer. After the wine tasting we settled down for lunch. The waitress was friendly and the service and food was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Ferrante and hope to visit here again with my family in 2015.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank CraigDuffield
Mansfield, Ohio
“Fantastic Manicotti!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were here for a quiet relaxing dinner and were not disappointed. The langostino manicotti was fantastic!! I struggled between choosing a filet or getting the manicotti and I am glad I went with the manicotti. The chunks of langostino were sweet and tender and the manicotti filling was terrific!! The cranberry blanc pleased my palate as well - if you like sweet wines. Everyone in my party was pleased - seafood alfredo, strip steak and a chicken. The salads were crisp and the dressings tasty. The garlic bread was not special, but the meals made me overlook that. I have been here several times and have never been disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Pennsylvania
“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We celebrated my birthday this evening with dinner at Ferrante Winery. There were four in our party and we all ordered different entrees. None of us were disappointed and we all had a difficult time deciding what to order. Many selections were tempting. It was very busy but we only waited about 10 minutes for a table. Our waitress was very attentive. We have never been disappointed with any of our dining experiences at Ferrante's.

• Visited October 2013
Madison, OH
“GREAT Winery for a sit down dinner with Ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

The meals here are EXCELLENT! If you like a good sit down type of dinner/lunch..this is an excellent restaurant/winery to go to. The Winery itself is beautiful and the decor is great. There is dining both indoors and outdoors . . It comes highly recommended...

• Visited August 2013