“Wonderful Warm Ambience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Zip Code 44041
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my first visit to Ferrante Winery and it was a very, very enjoyable experience. I loved the views, the service and the food. I visited with some friends who live in the area and we enjoyed some wine tasting too. The wines we tasted were mainly sweet or dessert wines. I personally prefer dry red wines and so struggled a little with the tasting but this has more to do with my palate and preferences than the quality of the wines on offer. After the wine tasting we settled down for lunch. The waitress was friendly and the service and food was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Ferrante and hope to visit here again with my family in 2015.

1  Thank CraigDuffield

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were here for a quiet relaxing dinner and were not disappointed. The langostino manicotti was fantastic!! I struggled between choosing a filet or getting the manicotti and I am glad I went with the manicotti. The chunks of langostino were sweet and tender and the manicotti filling was terrific!! The cranberry blanc pleased my palate as well - if you like sweet wines. Everyone in my party was pleased - seafood alfredo, strip steak and a chicken. The salads were crisp and the dressings tasty. The garlic bread was not special, but the meals made me overlook that. I have been here several times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We celebrated my birthday this evening with dinner at Ferrante Winery. There were four in our party and we all ordered different entrees. None of us were disappointed and we all had a difficult time deciding what to order. Many selections were tempting. It was very busy but we only waited about 10 minutes for a table. Our waitress was very attentive. We have never been disappointed with any of our dining experiences at Ferrante's.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The meals here are EXCELLENT! If you like a good sit down type of dinner/lunch..this is an excellent restaurant/winery to go to. The Winery itself is beautiful and the decor is great. There is dining both indoors and outdoors . . It comes highly recommended...

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My daughter and stopped at Ferrante's (our second choice - Harpersfield was not serving food). How lucky for us. We sampled wine and ordered from the lunch menu lasagna and Mediterranean pasta. The food was so delicious. The lasagna was individually baked and my daughter said it was the best she has had in a long time. The Mediterranean pasta with portabella mushrooms, red pepper, artichoke, red onion and penne was awesome. We will be back. Good food in a great atmosphere makes for a lovely time.