“Good all around”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Every time I come to Ohio and visit friends on the Far East side, I always ask to go out to eat here. Great food, great service, prices aren't too bad either. Will always come back. Wish I lived closer.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

When I was traveling for business to the Cleveland area I always tried to schedule two stops at the Geneva exit: Best Friend Restaurant for breakfast and CHOPS’ for late lunch or early supper and I can honestly say I have never been disappointed in the food or the service and the prices are spot on.

CHOPS lunch specials are an absolute deal with more than ample servings and whether we sat in the sports bar or the dinning room the service has always been prompt.

They also have a ‘frequent dinner’s card’ which offers anniversary, birthday and appetizer deals which is a nice touch.

I no longer travel for business but we still make a point of going to CHOPS for those special occasions or when we are visiting the area wineries.
(The pork chops are wonderful!!!)

They can get very crowded so don't be surprised if theirs a wait but its well worth it.

1  Thank bigALerie
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Recommend the Chicken Rockefeller and pork chops. The service was great and received our food quickly.

1  Thank Climel
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I tries this place out on the way home from Geneva on the Lake on a Sunday evening. There was no wait and we got our food really quickly, our waitress was really nice and we'll informed. When our food came out she asked us to cut into our steaks to make sure they were cooked correctly - always a good sign of service. We both had steaks and they were a good quality steak - no fatty pieces - with a great flavoring. I highly recommend the sweet potatoes upgrade with marshmallows.. yummy !!!! They even brought me two because they felt they were too small... The meal was very satisfying we are still talking about it a week later so I felt I should write a review. Can't wait to go back !!!

2  Thank mamabeanxo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This place had great service and very good food. Despite the restaurant being very crowed, our service was very fast and efficient. Food was tasty and prices were reasonable.

2  Thank Fulldemo