“excellent ribs”

Chops Grille & Tap House
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
cleveland, Ohio
“excellent ribs”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had the ribs which were delicious and my wife had the pork chops and loved them! We also had the turkey and rice soup which was wonderful. Service was great and prompt....a 5 out of 5 from start to finish, We WILL be back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank buckeyenation

Harpersfield, Ohio, United States
“You better call to Confirm”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My family was in from out of town. I made dinner reservations for 6pm. We all show up to a packed house, we were first in line, but they continued to seat people as they searched for our reservations. We had 8 people not 20 like they were acting like. More people came in , more people got sat. We gave them 30 minutes and no one came to apologize or acknowledge our situation. They did keep asking if I knew the hostess that took my reservation. I called to make reservations not friends, and what difference did it make. I didn't really care, I have ate here other times and have found it to be just an over glorified Applebee's. Won't go back.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Kimberly C
Cleveland, Ohio
“Large party. Large Thanks!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Our mother passed away and we needed a place for about 55 people. We could not have found a better place. My friends had their father's reception there a year prior and I was impressed so we had my mother's there. We made a wise choice.

The staff was outstanding! Service was outstanding and we had a large number of them so when we say the whole staff is great we had the experience to say so.

We had chicken marsala, very good. Pot roast outstanding. Penne past and alfredo that was perfect. Redskin potatoes that were ideal. The deserts were a perfect finish and the salads were a fantastic start.

We opened a tab at the bar rather than having an assigned bartender since alcohol would not be that large of an item for this group. The bartender did a stand out job.

My friend and I had met at Chops a few days earlier to plan this event. The service, food, and bar service and quality was equal to our experience with the large group. Chops is highly recommended when visiting Geneva and the Spire Institute.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mrunique0000000777
Ashtabula, Ohio
“Cool place to go for a quick burger or full service meal.”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

These burgers are wonderful - I had bacon and avacado on mine. Wednesday is some kind of burger and beer special and it was great! Regional wines served there also which is a nice treat on Mondays and Tuesdays when alot of the wineries are closed for dining (but you can still taste the wine.)

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Deb H
Palmetto, Florida
“Good local restaurant”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My favorite is their ribs, reasonable prices good selection of menu items, nice selection of sides - you will enjoy the food and the wait staff is efficient.

Visited October 2012