“Best Friends Family Restaurant”

Best Friends Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Located right off interstate 90 great location for easy on and off exit off freeway when your not in the mood for same ole fast food try us out for a dining experience that wont break your budget.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Friends Family Restaurant”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Best Friends Family Restaurant is a very friendly family restaurant. The food is good and the portions are large. The prices are low and excellent for families. The menu is varied starting with home make soup and delicious salad. The menu has children's and senior items.Alcohol is not served in the restaurant. The locations is easy to fine as it is right off I-90 on state route 534. It is convenient for persons traveling on the freeway. There are local gas stations near by and a motel right next door. I go this restaurant frequently.

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank FranApltauer

“Going Downhill”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Ordered the Gyro. Food was really good the last visit, but this time it was like leather and service was terrible. I waited over 1/2 hour for a second cup of coffee.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Linda M
BESTG, Manager at Best Friends Family Restaurant, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
I want to thank you for your input, we take these reviews very serious and sorry you had a bad experience but if you give us another chance we will sure try our best to make sure every customer is happy and has a great experience here if there is anything I can personally do please contact me and will do my best at resolving your issue have a wonderful day!
Pepper Pike, Ohio
“Great Location off I-90; Better than the chain restaurants”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We always enjoy the friendly service, ample portions and very reasonable prices. Homemade food; just off of I-90. Good for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank mmcginty99
Akron, Ohio
“So-So Dining, but location makes it easy for seniors.”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The menu is too large for this spot, and the decor is tacky, but small groups of people find it easy to get to, just off I-90 at Geneva.
Our group of couples met for dinner. The soup was lukewarm, as were the coffee and tea. The sugar-free lemon pie was quite bad. Our entrees were "okay" but nothing to rave about. Next time we hope to find something outstanding about this friendly place.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Jann1958
Cleveland, Ohio
“How I wish this were closer”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

What a nice find on our drive to Geneva. The dinners come with soup and a huge salad, and the dinner itself is a good sized portion. I was too full to even think about trying one of several great looking cakes or pies.
My only wish is that this restaurant were closer to me. I just may drive back here to try a dessert.

• Visited October 2011