“Nice spot for lunch with a view”
Review of Lakefront Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Lakefront Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brecksville, Ohio
“Nice spot for lunch with a view”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Good location if you want to escape the crowds on the main drag, as this restaurant is a little further east but still in town. Very nice deck and view of the lake, but nothing fancy, with plastic tables and chairs. Food is good, servings were very generous, and wait staff very helpful. I had the Reuben which was just okay; my husband had the quesadilla that he said was good, and the portion was huge - 8 large wedges. They also serve a very unique salad in a giant martini glass. I would eat here again on a warm summer day as the shaded deck overlooking the lake was very pleasant. With a brisk breeze coming off the lake, you might even need a jacket in August. Nice mix of diners as well, with families and groups of motorcyclists peacefully coexisting.

Visited August 2014

Madison, Ohio
“Lake views good food”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Loved sitting on the shore of Lake Erie with great friends, food and drinks. Had freshly made Crab Cakes, with fries and salad. Waitress was friendly. This establishment is on the GOTL Bar Crawl but we eat our way through. Good time was had by all.

Visited July 2014
Youngstown, Ohio
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had a patty melt, my husband had the clams. Service and food were excellent. Patio right on Lake Erie! Have eaten here several times and always leave happy!

• Visited August 2014
“Bad, bad, bad”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This may be the worst restaurant experience we've ever had. It was a Thurs. night and the place was only 1/2 full. It still took our waitress 20 minutes to acknowledge we were there. We ordered our food as soon as she came to our table, but it took about an hour to arrive. It wasn't worth the wait. My tuna was badly overdone, my husband's shrimp was like rubber, and I wouldn't let the kids eat their meatballs because they looked uncooked in the middle. We saw diners at other tables sending things back. We then got our bill and our waitress completely disappeared. I even went inside and didn't see her. Another waitress processed my credit card. The view isn't good enough to put up with bad food and service.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank SharZ_11
Chesterland, OH
“Nice view of lake from outdoor deck”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had dinner here. I had the Neptune platter. The muscles were quite large and done perfectly. The scallops were also cooked perfectly. There was a crumb coated white fish (cod??) but it was on he bottom of the dish and was floating in butter - I had a taste but it was too soggy. We had fried clam strips for an appetizer and they were done well also - not rubbery like some restaurants. My husband had a perch dinner which he seemed to enjoy a lot.

Visited July 2014