“Had a great stay.”
Review of William Ann Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gallipolis
William Ann Motel
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Gallipolis
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights (Feb 20th-Feb 23rd) while visiting my family in Gallipolis. The staff was extremely friendly and it was nice to have a clean room and especially, a comfortable bed. We have found our choice of hotels whenever we visit family again. The price of the hotel is what got us to stay here but, the friendly atmosphere is what will bring us back. A big THANK YOU to everyone at William Ann. See you again in July.

Room Tip: Had a room with 1 King size bed. VERY COMFORTABLE.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tn1sunshine
WAMotel, Manager at William Ann Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Tn1sunshine,

Thank you very much for reviewing the William Ann Motel. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, thank you for appreciating our efforts to make every guest feel welcomed. We hope you have a nice day.

Take care,

There are newer reviews for William Ann Motel

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I've stayed there many times on my way to Huntington. My daughters live there and I live in NE Ohio. The rates can't be beaten and it is always clean. Nothing fancy, just a great value for your buck. Nice owners too.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank George B
WAMotel, Manager at William Ann Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear George B.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the William Ann Motel. We really appreciate your feedback. We're glad to hear that the William Ann Motel proved to be a great value for you. Thanks, again!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My Daughter had things to do at Rio Grande College, I went along for the ride and needed a comfortable place to stay, The William Ann was just that Clean Quiet just what I needed I will be back there again the next trip down. For the cost of the room I was quite suprise with the quality met my needs of needing ground floor room and offered anything else that I may have needed

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Cindi A
WAMotel, Manager at William Ann Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Cindi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of the William Ann Motel. We're glad to hear that the expectations of your stay were met. Thanks, again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here Fri Sept 20 and Sat Sept 21 for the Mothman Festival. Our room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. It had a counter height fridge, microwave and flat screen on the wall with cable TV. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. I brought my own hairdryer, but you can ask the hotel staff for a hairdryer if you forget yours. They have coffee and an ice machine in the lobby. They also provide you with shampoo and soap. I would also suggest bringing a mug you can microwave if you want to make coffee or tea in your room. The prices here are very reasonable--especially when you compare them to other hotels in the area. The only improvement I would suggest is upgrading the double beds to queen size because double beds are a tight fit for two people (or maybe I'm getting too fat?) I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the William Ann again. It's a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Double beds are a tight fit for 2 people--maybe request larger beds. Bring a hairdryer and a mug yo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Debra M
WAMotel, Manager at William Ann Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Debra,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the William Ann Motel. We really appreciate your feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a great stay during the Mothman Festival. Thanks, again!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here many times over the years and we've always had a great experience. We recently stayed here again during the Mothman Festival. Our room was spacious, the bed was clean and comfortable. It also had a new mattress. The room had a microwave and mini-fridge and the flat screen TV was nice. The thing that stands out the most is the service. The people who run the motel, Gary and Gita, go out of there way to make your stay great. If you have any special requests, just ask them and they'll do their best to accommodate you. This motel is an older motel, but it is very well kept, and has a charm that you won't find at chain motels. My wife and I won't stay anywhere else when we're in this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NomadicNonbelievers
WAMotel, Manager at William Ann Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Roundabout41348,

Thank you very much for reviewing the William Ann Motel. We really appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your loyalty. Take care.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed here for two nights 9/6/13 and 9/7/13, on a weekend motorcycle ride with another couple , we both had a clean room and a good stay , we asked for a iron and the girls needed a blow dryer and that was provided by the owners , sat and drank coffee sunday morning on the swing with the owners wife and had a great time , nice little bar in walking distance from the W.A. called hog haven walked there had a few drinks , really nice place , love the town and would stay at the William Ann again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Randy S
WAMotel, Manager at William Ann Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Randy S.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of the William Ann Motel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks, again!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My daughters and I visit the area a few times a year for the last several years, and this has become our regular place to stay. The family owned establishment is clean and the staff is very accomodating.

When making plans to stay, I always incorporate an hour or so to allow the room to become either heated or cooled. We usually just stop by the hotel, drop off our things, turn on the air or heat and then run up to the store or some other quick trip to allow the room temperature to adjust. This isn't usually required with chain hotels, however, I can appreciate the low rate we pay for our larger than normal room and how expensive it can become for the owners to run heaters and air conditioners in vacant rooms.

I had to cancel my most recent trip very last minute due to an extreme emergency, and the cancellation was no problem at all!! It was so refreshing to treated so nicely even though I knew we were costing them business.

We are headed back to the area very soon, and I am looking forward to staying once again. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in the Gallia County area.

Room Tip: This hotel does offer a couple rooms with 3 queen size beds. The are all in the same room, kinda li...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank msm345
WAMotel, Manager at William Ann Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Msm345,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the William Ann Motel. We really appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that your visits have been pleasant. Thanks, again!