“Filthy!!!!!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Filthy!!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Do the owners ever look around when they first walk in the door? Oh wait, let's start with the parking lot. Garbage blown into the corners that looks like it has been there for years. Then, when you walk in the door, you can't imagine how the health department has not closed it down. Between the wall and floor is crud that has built up for decades. Black and gross. No one has given this restaurant a thorough cleaning since it opened. Too embarrassing to take out of town guests. I seriously hope the owners don't allow their house to get in this condition.

2 Thank SandFran4

Charleston, WV
“A nice trip with our school's volleyball team”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stopped here with two car loads of high school kids after a volleyball game. The kids enjoyed it, as did I. Burger was good, and the fries were very good. The milkshakes were also good. Reminded us of a 1950's soda shop.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Warren, OH
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great foot long hot dogs. I've eaten at the Shake Shoppe since I was in HS a long time ago. There is much more to their menu, but that's my favorite.

Visited July 2013
Oberlin, Ohio
“completely disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stuffshirts not like they used to be, smaller and dry. Don't only don't they have creme de mint shakes anymore, the child working behind the counter looked at me like I had three heads when I asked for one. Another place in Gallipolis I wish my fond memories for had not been ruined. I won't be back, and that's a shame.

Visited April 2013