“Second time my fault”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Gallipolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2013

First time my friends and I went to BWW thought the food and service was merely average even though tried their specialty...wings. Have had better ones many times elsewhere.
Recently went back to try them again thinking may have better choices than wings. All of us tried a different burger and I will say mine was tasty but don't plan on eating it like a burger...way too messy. Primary complaint was price of drinks and appetizer. Yes, I know, I should have looked at menu pricing before paying for all of us but did not expect such a large hit... especially on beers on tap and teas. A 31 dollar food bill turned into 72 dollars with 7 beers, two teas, and an $11.50 "sampler" which had limited food.
My fault... yes... but won't happen again.. do not mind paying for what I get but expect value for buck and do not feel it was at BWW.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been a long time fan of BW3's! When we lived in the "big city" we used to eat there almost every week. This is a brand new restaurant built from the ground up so everything is fresh and new. The food and drinks are superb! We especially like the nacho's, garlic mushrooms and you can't go wrong with boneless or traditional wings. If you like "wings and beer", thus is your place!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

service was great. food was hot and didn't take long. fun atmoshere. Food has great taste. Definatly a sportsman paradise. T.v.s are everywhere. Staff is well put together and all seemed to work great together. My waitress was upbeat curtious and knowledgeable.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Buffalo Wild Wings is new to the Gallipolis area and is a much needed addition to the selection of restaurants there. The food is really good and the wait staff do a great job of keeping drinks filled as well as getting your orders correct and out to the table pretty quickly. We try to sample the different flavors of wings every time we go. So far our favorites have been the honey BBQ, Asian Zing and Caribbean Jerk...the last being a bit on the hot side, but the flavor was awesome. If you are in the mood for something different, the Buffalitos are really good. They also have a good selection of appetizers. The Tablegating Sampler is our favorite as it has a little bit of something for everyone. My one and only complaint is that their sweet tea tasted a bit watered down, other than that, they get 2 thumbs up,