“Crowded”
Review of Granny's Kitchen

Granny's Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Galion
Description: Real, homecooked food using fresh meat and produce. Baked daily in the oven or on the stovetop. Chicken Breast from farms growing only young birds, no steroid or antibiotics, more humane. Fresh hamburgers made daily by hand, never frozen beef. Real turkey and roast beef, baked here in our ovens. Chicken Strips made by hand using boneless breast of chicken. Homemade soups from scratch every day.
Crestline, Ohio
“Crowded”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Tables were crammed together. Food was greasy. The staff was friendly. It's just a little hole in the wall place. When I say crowded, I don't mean because there were a lot of people there There were just tables practically on top of each other.

Visited August 2012

Marysville, Ohio, United States
“Not going again”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

There were so many cars there it seemed like we may have stumbled upon a local gem. It was a stumble, alright. While clean the restaurant is quite dated and somewhat cluttered. I ordered one of the specials - the cod. The whole meal was a disaster, from the greesy hushpuppies to the dried and chewy fish. The veggie of the day was peas. I love peas. Unfortunately, I don't love canned peas. I was so hungry, though, that I ate every last army-green, luke warm pea - some of which were super small and dried out. Odd. Anyway. I had a major stomach ache the rest of the night.

My dining companion had a red meat sauce pasta dish with chichen and cheese on top. He said it was okay. He ate most of it and took the rest home. I may mention this is the same guy that one ate a raw onion because he was hungry and it was there.

On the plus side, the staff was nice. You could go for dessert (they looked good and had a long list of pies) and use the Wi-Fi.

• Visited June 2013