All reviews free wifi one night two nights stayed here great hotel front desk shuttle bathroom microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was exceptionally clean and well kept. The staff are friendly and try to be helpful when needed. I was surprised that towels and bed linens are changed only every three days; but, there is a sign in the bathroom stating you can request additional cleaning by asking at the front desk. However, this statement is buried within the hotels statement about how important they feel it is to be “green” for the environment. The exercise room is a big disappointment as there are almost no weights and minimal cardio machines. I found the breakfast meager at best and the empty food trays were not filled with much vigor. If you are looking for a good breakfast experience then this hotel is not for you. The price is better than the chain hotels in Mansfield, Ohio.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
LeslieH1914, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Galion, OH, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations regarding our breakfast. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Started a new job in Galion, so I’ll need to stay here a lot in the future. It seems to be the only chain hotel in Galion, although there are others about 15 minutes away. Fairly new place, I think only a year or so old. Very quiet, there is literally nothing around it. Very few guests the few times I’ve been there, adding to the peaceful feeling. Has a small pool and fitness, decent breakfast. Seems to be quite a few contractors staying there, not too many others. Clean, friendly staff, great rates.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

there is a communications problem at the front desk. I tried to extend my reservation from two nights to three. When I called the night clerk said I had to call during the day, a slight problem as I was traveling. I did contact the day staff the next day and was told that would be ok and taken care of. I got a call after lunch on Saturday asking if I was checking out as my two-day reservation was up. Doh! We did get it straightened out, but still, communicate people.

There was also a great deal of confusion about the availability of the shuttle to downtown.

Room tip: Corn fields out the back, parking lot to the front. There is an elevator.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Leslie H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Galion, OH, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay with us.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for the confusion regarding your reservation and the shuttle service. I have shared your feedback with my front desk staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and would like every guests stay to be enjoyable.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Very Clean rooms and common areas. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Free WIFI. Not sure A/C was working properly our last night. Water pressure in shower could have been better but it got me clean. Only recommendation would be more towel racks in the bathroom.

Room tip: Rooms closer to the Desk have faster WiFi
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your stay with us.

Feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I apologize for any issues you experienced with your A/C during your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed on the second floor for one night. The room had an overwelming odor as you walked in the door. It smelled as if someone had vomitted in the room. The room was nice other than that but we were happy we didn't have to spend much time in it.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Gigimonroe94
Jennifer M, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Galion, OH, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Sleep Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the smelly room on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Galion.

Kind regards,