“The good, the bad, and the frustrating!”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #73 of 107 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 2, 2017

My experience with the particular Pizza Hut runs the whole gambit. When ordering at the counter, I have had NO problems. The pizza was always fresh and tasted great. This last time, I was not able to go to the restaurant to order it. I had to use the online format since it offered a discount. I used the delivery service since I had practice with my team and couldn't get to the restaurant to pick it up.

The good: The pizza tasted great when it arrived.

The bad: I indicated on the online order format that I wanted the pizzas to be there at 5:30 since the students on my team had to eat and leave shortly after they were done eating. I ended our practice at 5:25 to be sure I was there to greet the delivery guy. Nothing. In fact, we did NOT get the pizzas until almost 6:00. Not good. This is one of the reasons I usually do NOT go with delivery.

The frustrating: I ordered seven pizzas to have enough to feed my team. When the driver arrived LATE, he only had THREE of them. Inexcusable, especially since I had placed a large order. The delivery driver apologized for being late and then apologized for not bringing our complete order.

Will I eat at this Pizza Hut again? Yes. I will walk in and order from the counter or by phone. Will I order it to be delivered? No way!! You had one chance, and you blew it.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

Quick to prepare our pizza, this Hut was precise. I ordered over the internet, and the ordering was seamless.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We don't go to pizza Hut often but my sister came for a visit and we thought the stuff crust would be a fun treat we ordered it online (coupons!) & picked the cheese supreme....delicious!
It doesn't have a red tomatoe sauce but some garlic something ..basically cheeses and garlic so if garlic isn't your thing stay away but it's the best pizza we've ever had ..service was prompt and friendly ...we ordered it as a pickup

Reviewed February 14, 2013

They should tell you that the only spice they use is garlic. A little garlic is fine, but you don't taste anything but garlic on this pizza. Pizza's usually arrive cold also.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!