“Delicious Sushi in Gahanna, Ohio”
Review of Mr Sushi

Mr Sushi
Ranked #20 of 106 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have never been disappointed with any sushi rolls I've ordered from this place, and it's always busy in there. Highly recommend for sushi lovers!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We absolutely love dining at Mr. Sushi in Gahanna. Their specialty rolls are delicious (especially love the Pine-Tato and Hawaiian rolls). They've also recently expanded the interior, so there is much more space than previously offered.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have a couple of very high quality Sushi places in central Columbus, but Mr. Sushi is also affordable. I also love their speciality rolls. Great new decor in last year has also made in even better.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Met my friend. We shared 4 different sushi rolls; each one was yummy! They are so good. They taste super fresh. The staff are very friendly; you feel right at home! We hadn't been there for a while and the good news, they've expanded. So much more room; they now have comfortable booths.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Wow, what a fabulous sushi restaurant. You can't beat the prices and definitely not the taste! Mr. Sushi has recently expanded, and the new dining room and larger bar are both terrific. The staff are wonderful—they even recognize us now. Love it. Also, Mr. Sushi is gluten-free friendly; just give your waiter a heads-up as you order. The sushi chefs will even make items meant to have tempura gluten-free for me (just ask for "no crunchy", which is what our waiter told me to request a few visits ago).

Love, love, love Mr. Sushi!

1  Thank Kaimannaa

Been to Mr Sushi? Share your experiences!