“Not the same”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Not the same”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I've been to this location a million times. all the food has changed, quality of the food has gone down and the prices have gone up.9 dollars for a burger and some cheap skinny fries. id rather go to a real restuarant hostess's are lazy and every time I get take out something is always missing. Bw3 used to be the place to be, but now it just seems like any another restuarant.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great atmosphere, great service, and great food! So glad I stopped here to try them for lunch. It was highlight of my visit to Columbus and I wish they had one near me!

• Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Terrible food, terrible service”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

This was our first visit. And our last. When we arrived, we were seated promptly. However, service was incredibly slow. Our waitress was difficult to find and only showed up at our table occassionally during our meal.

Also, the wings were VERY undercooked. We called a manager over and she agreed, however, nothing was taken off our bill and she essentially took the bloody bones away to the kitchen and we never saw her again though we sat there for nearly 10 more minutes.

This was disappointing to say the least. We won't ever return to a BWW again. I shouldn't have had to pay for undercooked wings.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank dolphin041599
Ohio
“Decent lunch time choice”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Service is 100% here by friendly waitresses. Not sure about the bad reviews but I never have anything bad to say here. Food is good, service is friendly. The place to watch sports on their 40 or so tv's. Return visit likely

• Visited August 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“horrible and lack of customer care.”
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I went to the Gahanna BW's last night and was not impressed. I sat there for 20 minutes while half of the floor was available to be sat. I saw a server go up to the host and ask them why they were not seating and i did not hear a response, instead the two hosts did nothing except take more names down on their wait list. A few minutes later I saw the manager go up to both of the hosts and ask them the same thing, nothing happened and no one was sat. I could understand if they were waiting to put tables together for parties, but almost all of the empty tables were booths.There were only a few dirty tables and the host just sat there and did not help the servers at all, they just would point to the table and tell the server they needed to clean it, yet i counted about 15 seats were available and clean and ready to be sat. Soon I saw the same server from before come up and start paging people himself. When my pager buzzed he came up to me and asked how many people. He sat us in his section and apologized for the hosts laziness and unprofessionalism. Granted this is BW's, but I feel like that is no excuse. The only reason I will go there is because, Duztin, our server was amazing and took charge and tried to correct this situation. I was very upset with BW's and wanted everyone else to know that there is lack of professionalism and simply caring about the customer's and their needs. Duztin made things better, but it still does not fix everything.

• Visited February 2011