“Bartender may pour on the liquor to get you drunk.”

Signatures Millstone Tavern
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Signatures DeliCafe is a family owned Sports Restaurant. We have homemade soups, sandwiches, salads, the best pizza around, and award winning wings. We have 2 patios. Inside are 7 plasmas, plenty of dining area, bar area, games.We have Karaoke every tuesday night starting at 9pm.And we now have Name That Tune every saturday night starting at 9PM, hosted by Joe Show from QFM96!!
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I used to go t this restaurant regularly for several years. Best burgers, band, atmosphere, etc. But twice, the bartender (w/owner watching) got my ex-hubby drunk, knowing that I was driving & ex-hubby puked all the way home. Drink were made w/too much alcohol. Same happened to me one night except I got obnoxious, not being used to the strong drinks. At least I didn't get sick, but bartender gave me enough alcohol to give me a blackout. He should have held back on the drinks, but thought it was funny. Wondering how many others have suffered same fate?

Reviewed April 23, 2012

It's dark inside, you get the feeling of a dive-bar, and it's magnificent. The prices are good, they always have specials going on, and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I am a frequent patron of Signatures, and as the heading says, they have very good food, mostly bar food, but always good, and the pizza is delicious.

They have live entertaintent at times, and multiple tv's for watching sporting events. Parking is fairly limited, but there is quite a bit of street parking nearby.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Had a hot pastrami on rye for $8.99 expecting a huge sandwich, no. Came out thin and soggy. The curly fries for an extra $1.49 not worth it, only got a couple on the plate. The pizza was so so. Better than the sandwich. The service was terrible, very slow and not attentive to our needs. The plasmas were decent though. They do have good fresh popped popcorn.

Reviewed April 7, 2008

My wife and I have been going to "Sigs" for many years. What a great place! If you are looking for a small, quite place to have some good food, this is it. I Love the Works Burger, gigantic! My wife says the Rueben is the best she has had. I don't know what the one reveiwer was talking about, but the portions are large and there are bands there several times a month, especially in the summer on the back patio. The staff has always been helpful and the place clean. I know the new owners have spent a lot of time and energy bringing the place out of the disaster it was when they bought it. We have to say the food is better, the homemade soups are better and the owners are great people who make you feel like family. It didn't used to be like that. The prices are the best in the Olde Gahanna area. Sometimes we go to one of the other restaurants in the area, but we always stop in to see all our friends at Sigs.

1  Thank 78Harley
OldGahanna, Owner at Signatures Millstone Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2010

Thank you for your review. We strive to make each visit enjoyable. We thank you for your kind words and continue to try and do even better. Hope you are enjoying the New Plasmas and remodeling done inside. Thanks Again.