“Very good food”

Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Since 1939, Gahanna Grill has been the "go to" spot for great burgers, steaks, salads and happy hour. Featuring daily specials and our famous "BEANIE BURGER," named after it's creator.
“Very good food”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Gahanna Grill has a very good menu, and daily specials that are homemade. The prme rib is very good. They have recently added an outdoor dining area which is very nice in-season.

They are famous for the Beanie Burger, and all of their burgers are delicious.

Visited January 2012

columbus, ohio
“An OK Burger”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Service always seems a little lacking here. Food is decent.

Visited January 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“tonight was the worst service i have had there in 30 years”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

tonight we went to the grill and ordered Prime rib med rare they sent it out to us twice and both times they were well done. Then my wife changed her order to there spegetti and meatballs there special for the night.. When does spegetti and meatball come with linguini noodles. Asked for mustard three times for our hamburgers never got it. never got refills on water or asked if I wanted another beer. I always tip 20% and tonight for the first time in my life I left no tip at all.. In the past 30 years going there I have never sent back back a single thing thing, There food is normally awesome and I recomend them but after tonight I will have to think twice about going back or when I do make sure I dont get the same waiter.Tonight wasnt a normal thing for this place but between the cook not knowing how to cook and the waiter being poor it will be a long time before I go back. I'll miss it since we go there atleast once every other week.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank catfish361
“Great food”
Reviewed December 26, 2009

Food is great!! Service is friendly and fast. Great for both kids and drinkers alike.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've been there once...it was alright.”
Reviewed January 30, 2008

I've been there once...it was alright.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Gahanna Grill? Share your experiences!