“Best Pizza Ever!”

Add it.
Massey's Pizza - Gahanna
Ranked #17 of 110 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Description: Local pizzeria chain serving wide range of pies (including famed pepperoni), subs, salads & more.
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is the best tasting pizza there is hands-down in Ohio and otherwise. Regardless of which venue you go to the recipe is the same (in Columbus). The pizza stop has been around for years and is a hidden gem of Ohio pizzas. Do not leave Columbus Ohio without stopping for a slice at this pizza restaurant. They have other menu items but the pizza is the best.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 8, 2018

After spending a morning practicing with one of my winter guards, I took them to lunch for the buffet. The selection was very good. In addition to pizzas, there are subs, pastas, and salads to choose from. The $8 price includes unlimited soft drinks. The servers were very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Amusementparkguy
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Always forget about this place due to it sitting off the main drag. My son and I got a large pizza, Enough for 3 people I'd say, Good pizza

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2016

I came here once while traveling in town. The pizza I decided to pick up. When I pulled up a guy was on the roof passing football with someone in the parking lot. They were both employees. That was very odd to see. Other than that it was a nice place to eat. Good Pizza..

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank SouthhillsCritic
Reviewed July 23, 2016

Pizza is great! and I mean GREAT! Always get my Pizza fast on delivery. Massey's is by far one of the best Pizza's I've eaten.

Date of visit: May 2016