“They Deliver, Good Deal for Locals.”
Review of Gahanna Pizza Plus

Gahanna Pizza Plus
Ranked #37 of 110 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 9, 2018

We were staying in local a hotel and the weather was terrible so we decided to order out Pizza. They delivered to our room in just over 30 minutes. It was good and still warm. The price was in reasonable and the food was better than average.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Have had much better also had much worse. I will order from here again but it wont be my first choice!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We are on a mission to find a good pizza place in Gahanna, this is not it. Sauce had little to no flavor, crust not very good. To top things off they are very rude when you come in to pay. Several people behind the counter telling each other to wait on me.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

well having a $10.00 minimum for delivery is not good business, The cost is the same to deliver $5 dollars worth the food as it does $10 this is a deal breaker i work in an place where I cant leave for lunch and depend on delivery at times, and to have to order $10 min for lunch plus a delivery charge. plenty of places in town that will deliver a lunch special so they will get my business.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

We ordered two pepperoni pizzas in a submarine sandwich. Pizza crust is just a little too thick for us. Sandwich ok. Family voted on next time I pick up pizza it needs to come from Katys.

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to Gahanna Pizza Plus? Share your experiences!