“Great food and great location!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Piada Italian Street Food
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The food is great - delicious and fresh...and not super expensive. I would give4.5 stars if I could;I just wish they had a children's menu (smaller portions, lower price). That would earn 5 stars in my book!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is a nice change to get a great meal quickly without sacrificing quality of food.Fresh pasta and too many toppings to mention. You can get a beer or wine too!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We love Piada and visit about once a week. It's like Chipotle for Italian food---you pick the ingredients----they mix it up and serve it.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

Be prepared to wait in line at this restaurant. It is very popular and due to the many menu choices. I chose the bowl of pasta and got steak with pamesan alfredo. I was able to choose a lot of different toppings including many grilled vegetables. The portion was huge and I had an enormous amount of food leftover for the next day. I got the calamari for an appetizer, it was quite good! They do include peppers in the calamari which gave it a very spicy twist.

My husband also got a past bowl and loved it. He got one of the piada sticks with pepperoni and cheese, which he loved. My son got pasta bowl and the tomato soup which he said was great.

I loved that they had italian soda to drink, it is available along with the other fountain drinks.

If I had to give one criticism, it would be this: The way this restaurant is set up, people who are in line are virtually leaning over you as you are eating. I included this critique in a comment card that I turned in.

I will definitely return to this restaurant soon!