I have had some issues with some of the Holiday Inn properties in the recent past, awaiting Tripadvisor to post them!!! But this was a good change of pace. The hotel has been recently remodeled and it shows. The room was nice and had plenty of amenities for an extended stay. I was in town for my 25th Class reunion and a family gathering over the 4th of July weekend. So it was nice having the King Suite and the extra space. I was upgraded for being a Platinum without asking which hasn't been the case as of late. Natalie the front desk clerk was very helpful and charming. My sisters and parents were staying at the hotel for a couple of days also. I asked her if since I'm Platinum if I could get them updated also. She was able to get one of my sisters in a bigger room, Unfortunately they didn't have any other 2 bed suites which was fine, because she put the effort in to do it. So it was a nicer start to my weekend. We took advantage of the pool area which was larger than most HI Express hotels I have been to. Also they an agreement with a local gym which was nice. This gym had tanning so I was able to tan for free! Which was a nice perk. Breakfast was the standard fare and there are many restaurants fast food and otherwise within walking distance. They also have an agreement with a place called the Hickory House that gives you 10% off. The ribs where great and the Porter House deal is fantastic. All and all a good hotel and good staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come join us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus Airport in the beautiful city of Gahanna, Ohio. We are conveniently located just off of Hamilton Road and I-270, making travel to any of Columbus numerous locations a breeze. Port Columbus International Airport, the Easton Town Center, and Gahanna's Creekside outdoor dining and recreation are just a few of the locations that are all within 10 minutes from us. Other office and medical facilities close by include American Electric Power, DFAS, DSCC, OSU Heart Center-Gahanna, and Mount Carmel East. There are dozens of Columbus top attractions located within 20 to 25 minutes; COSI, the Columbus Zoo, the Short North, Nationwide Arena, Polaris, Germain Amphitheater and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gahanna / Columbus Airport e Hotel Gahanna
- Holiday Inn Gahanna
- Gahanna Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna, Ohio