“First visit went well.”
Review of J. Gumbo's

J. Gumbo's
Ranked #18 of 106 Restaurants in Gahanna
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Upon entering the restaurant, I was surprised. The aroma was really to my liking, but it was not a "full service" restaurant as I had expected. (I had been by this place numerous times, but never knew it was part of a franchise chain.) The "lunch bar" set up threw me, but that's okay. The staff went through the top menu items and gave us tasters of three of the items. Each of the items were very good. Drunken Chicken, Voodoo Chicken, and Bumblebee Stew. We each (three of us) had a bowl, which consists of selected menu item(s) served over a healthy serving of rice and a serving of bread and butter. The items are not what I would consider traditional cajun, but the food was good and the serving sizes were plentiful. The atmosphere was low key and pleasant. I believe the location was a Panera Bakery in the past.There was to be live music later in the evening. I will be returning.

1  Thank Zukiguy

Been to J. Gumbo's? Share your experiences!