“Pizza is great!”

Coaches
Ranked #50 of 107 Restaurants in Gahanna
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Coaches! Famous for our one of a kind pizza and friendly atmosphere, Rick's Coaches is Gahanna's premier bar and grill! Our staff is second to none and the pation is OPEN! Conveniently located at 230 Granville St. in Gahanna, we pair the most popular bands in the Central Ohio Region and the best food and drink specials around! Stop by and see us, you will not be dissappointed!
Reviewed June 1, 2017

We moved to this area within the past year and have had several people tell us we needed to try Coaches pizza! It was delicious! Nice crunchy thin crust with lots of toppings,
Only the patio was open and a customer was smoking at the bar.... this surprised us!
Friendly staff.... we will return!

Management response:Responded September 22, 2017

So glad you enjoyed our pizza! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Even though it was a Tuesday night, it was completely empty around little after 10pm. We actually had to ask the bartender if they were open it was so dead and dark. We ended up drinking a beer and heading to another place because we felt rushed like they were wanting to close up shop.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ordered wings to share. They took forever to come out even though there were only a few people in the place. Someone must have put them in the fryer and forgot about them because they were way overdone and tough as leather. The surface of the chicken was splintering from dryness. They tried to drown them in sauce to rehydrate them but to no avail.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

We have a group of golfers that like to stop for lunch after a round of golf. They have a lunch special that has pizza and salads for 50% off. The service is usually adequate but sometimes spotty when you are sitting outside. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to see Mike Perkins (who is so awesome, and plays every Wednesday during the summer). The bar itself is absolutely lovely; family- friendly, great layout, food looked good (though I didn't order anything): it was a place that I was excited about making my usual Wednesday hangout. However, I was left with a sour taste in my mouth because at the end of the night, which consisted of 2 beers for me, 3 for my husband and 3 shots (one for each of us and one for Mike), my card was run for $42 and some change. Come to find out the bartenders charged 3 beers for me, 4 for my husband. When I told the bartender there was a mistake, she told me she had to call the previous bartender (fair enough), who "confirmed before she was even asked" that the count was right. I was told that "people try to get free drinks all the time, that's why we have cameras." The implication and the attitude and were very clear that I was trying to steal from this establishment, which is absolutely incorrect, and more so--disgustingly insulting. If I EVER decide to spend my money there again (and would ONLY consider it because of Mike Perkins; even his docet tones might not even be a worthwhile inducement), I will NEVER EVER give my card to one of the girls running the bar that apparently have such a hard time keeping track of our drinks: 2 and 3 beers respectively is a challenge?

To the owners: if you decide to review the tapes, as your bartender "threatened" me, I'd love an apology. You can keep the $7.

Been to Coaches? Share your experiences!