“Great Late Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Late Lunch”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a very late lunch here and it was great. You must try the Hommus, it was very good the pita bread. The veggie pita was also very good. Great place. You should give it a try.

Visited February 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Great food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Went to the restaurant with a Groupon. We ordered a dish for 4 with friends. It sampled all of the best dishes and had salad for four. Belly dancer for entertainment and live music. Definitely will return.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Connie6583
Westerville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horribly rude owners”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

i had a groupon for this place so we ordered carryout. when I ordered over the phone, I told the gentleman that I had a groupon to pay for the order and he said that was fine and to bring it in. when I got there, the owner greeted me, saw my groupon and said "oh no.. we can't take that. that is for dine in only" I told him that it didnt say that anywhere on the restrictions and he was terribly rude. told me to "its not our fault they messed up. take it up with groupon" but that they weren't taking it. then while we were talking about it, he told his wife to take care of me and walked off. i explained to her that they should have said something on the phone when i called in AND that it wasnt my job to take up coupon misprints, she totally ignored me. then they just started talking greek in front of me. the reason i knew they were talking about me.... there is no greek word for groupon!
i was so upset and will not go back to this restaurant. i was shocked to be treated so terribly by owners!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tif E
Columbus, Ohio
“Fun place and Good Food”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We went to dinner at Mykonos this evening (our first time there) and thoroughly enjoyed our experience, The food was really good, the service was outstanding, and they had live music this evening. We enjoyed the evening and will definitely return in the very near future.

• Visited November 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“We always visit Friday or Saturday nights.....”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I always tell my friends: "I am half Greek you know..." So, of course I know my Greek food :) We were just there again during this horrible heat wave and so many people had lost power. It was a very busy Friday night, but everyone was working so hard to get all of the guests seated.

We always start with a bottle Greek white wine. We have tried everything white and we certainly recommend them all. We always have tiropita and spanokopita, which in this case are the larger triangles, and can easily be shared. In Columbus I have a hard time finding tiropita, and always make it at home, so it is so nice when we can find it on a menu. Many people were ordering the saganaki, the flaming cheese, which is always great. We ordered the chicken souvlaki with the red and green peppers, on the pita bread, and we love this with their delicious sauce. We did not have sides this time, but normally do order their Greek salad, which is delicious. We always do order a side of feta cheese, just to add to the chicken pita sandwich.

We have honestly tried most everything on the menu, and have never had a bad meal. Fridays and Saturdays are very busy, with lines out the door at times. The later you go, the better. Of course the entertainment on Saturday nights is a big draw too, and you'll often see a big group come in later for that...which just adds to the fun.

• Visited June 2012