“Better than I expected.”
Review of Boondocks

Boondocks
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Families with children
Sparta, Ohio, United States
“Better than I expected.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Heading home from Vintage Motorcycle Days @ Mid-Oh, I thought I would stop in & check Boondocks out. I had two appetizers for dinner, one I picked, Buffalo Chicken dip & chips & one I let the staff pick, pizza bread. Both were good, I was really surprised the pizza bread was as good as it was.......I mean, come on pizza bread???? How good could it be???? But I was surprised how well it was done. I sat at the bar. Great, friendly service. Clean restroom. Good crowd was gearing up for sat night Karaoke. Really cool, (& huge) rough hewn, beam was the footrest at the bar, probably 150 years old. Truth be told more than I expected out of a metal building in Fulton Ohio. I'll be back.

• Visited July 2013