“Peaceful night on the road”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
Kanab, Utah
“Peaceful night on the road”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Since we've discovered Hampton Inns we try to find a convenient location as we drive. This one was great. Not only lived up to the Hilton standards we look for, it was extremely clean and very quiet. After a good nights sleep we enjoyed a delicious and filling hot breakfast. After driving for a while, I realized I had left an item in our room. I immediately called. They cheerfully told me they had the item and immediately mailed it to my home. Great service! Will definitely aim for another stay next time we pass through.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Brandon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank You for your review about your recent stay with us. My staff and I appreciate it and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Elyria, Ohio
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I've overnighted at this Hampton Inn a number of times and I've never been disappointed. This last visit was no different. Caught in hammering rain storm on our way west, we decided to pull over and as we were close, headed to this hotel. Seems like a lot of other people did too, but the lovely lady at the front desk handled the big late night surge with aplomb. She checked us in, found my Hilton Honours number for me...even asked if I might need a wake up call...all while swarmed with wet, tired travelers.
Room was clean, beds comfy and in the morning, the breakfast area was well tended and seating not an issue.
Hilton management should send someone here to see how it should be done and try and get the other Hampton Inns to rise to this level.
Another advantage of this location is that there's a large shopping center located fairly close by, just a couple of miles south with coffee shops, places to eat and a Lowe's and Walmart handy too in case you need to pick something up. Gas station right next door. Couldn't be more convenient.

Room Tip: The hotel has one side (north) that sort of faces the interstate...it's not bad, but if you need...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind review you left for our hotel. Your feedback is appreciated and my staff and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. If we can ever do anything to make your stay more comfortable please let me know.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was our third stay at this Hampton Inn in the past two years and we were not disappointed. It is one of the nicer Hampton Inns. Our room was clean, the desk staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is generous with many choices. It is convenient to the interstate. Restaurants in the area are mostly limited to fast food and the usual chains.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for completing your review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and liked our selection of foods for breakfast!
Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We arrived a bit later than expected 4hr straight thru drive would really liked to have been able to use the pool or hot tub but it was too late after we had dinner. The staff at front desk warm and welcoming,helpful with questions-the main areas are delightful Hotel very quiet and clean-We loved our room and bathroom-clean,fresh-linens soft bathroom fan not noisy and a nice suprise with the nite lite built into the hairdryer base-lighting was very good as well,we had a handicap accessible room w 2 queen beds a fantastic choice for some large creaky adults

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
I am so pleased you loved our hotel! We would love for you to stop back in, if your future travels bring you back to the Fremont area!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Traveling by car to Iowa from New York, and after a 6 inch snowfall in Western PA, it was time to rest the night somewhere in Ohio. A quick map check and a toll free call reserved my King suite at the Hampton Inn and Suites in sleepy Fremont, Ohio. As an Hhonors member, I was impressed that the hotel had access to the Hilton database, verifying my preferences, bed size and even payment method, finally indicating that the reservation was set for my arrival about an hour later. The bed was perfect, along with the oversized room, the LCD TV and of course, the free wireless internet. Next morning, the breakfast was adequate, saving me another $20, and the fitness center and pool were also refreshingly accessible. Of late, I'd avoided considering the Hampton properties for their tendency toward prices a bit higher than I prefer, but, at less than $100 per night, the hotel was a good fit for my preferences as well as for my wallet. The staff was professional, pleasant and service-oriented. If I'm in the area again, I'll stay again..

Room Tip: Call ahead, and ask about available discounts...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff and our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again when and if your travels bring you back to the Fremont area!
Wallingford, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We needed a hotel that was close to the highway but clean and comfortable. After 11 hours of driving, this one was worth the stop. Room & rest of hotel was very clean and well maintained, staff was pleasant and helpful, and the free breakfast had everything you could want. Only problem was that the "heated pool" was ice cold. The hot tub was hot so we made due and did not complain. The hotel was located close to a strip mall with restaurants, a walk in clinic for emergencies and some shopping which was very convenient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to say thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel! We would love to have you back if you are ever in there area!
Fremont, Ohio, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. They had cookies at check in and Hershey kisses on your night stand. The beds were comfortable, great place for family and business. Will stay here again when I am back in Fremont.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brandon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you so much for filling out a wonderful review of our hotel! I am so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel so much! We look forwarding to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Comfort Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Comfort Inn Sandusky
Comfort Inn Sandusky
#6 of 35 in Sandusky

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont? Share your experiences!