“right on time!!”

Applebee's
Ranked #19 of 65 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2014

this was also close by the hotel, good food nice location, happy hour woohoo....again the weather was not friendly at all.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

If you choose to visit this eatery, refuse to let them seat you along the South windows. It'll either be way too hot, or too darn cold! They just can't seem to get the HVAC properly adjusted. So, after re-seating ourselves at a table closer to the bar, it was food time. The medium-rare house sirloin I ordered had been overcooked and was tough and gristly. The manager came over, apologized, and took the steak back for a fresh one. The sides also had to go back, as they were cold and limp. The well-meaning manager indicated that she had "made an adjustment" to the bill, which was not our intention, but upon finishing the half-eaten dinner showed that the adjustment was a 15% discount for our trouble. I would have guessed that either the dessert, the drinks, or for that matter the entrée would have been comp'd.
I tend to avoid Applebee's in various locations in the country, and this experience will not change that behavior.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Freemont does not offer many places to eat, so my wife and I opted for this place. Ordered the 2 for $20 meal and a drink. The table was not cleaned when they sat us and the plates they provided us for our appetizers had something on them, like they had not been cleaned. The food was okay but not great. If there had been more choices in town, I wouldn't have eaten there. The next time I am in town, I would rather go to Subway.

2  Thank John D
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I take my family here every now and again. It's a chain, but I've always gotten good service here and the food is pretty good too.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

It's an Applebee's. But they were friendly, service was fast and food was as I expected. My bill was as reasonable as expected. I visited twice while I was in town.

1  Thank Craig W