Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
“A little gem”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Who knew such a great little spot was tucked away in Ohio? Clean, convenient to the Ohio Turnpike, nice-as-can-be staff, comfy beds. And a pancake machine at breakfast? Can wonders ever cease? Really a great stay and highly recommended. If your travels bring you this direction, THIS is your overnight place.

• Stayed May 2013
Sean M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
I'm very happy to receive such wonderful feedback of our staff and hotel! Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Forest, Canada
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our family of 6 stayed recently on our way to Sandusky. The room, and the entire hotel were very clean. The pool was terrific for our children, since it wasn't too deep. The hot breakfast was delicious as always, and very well stocked. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel is brand new and the beds are comfy. Staff are excellent and friendly. My only complaints are what others have said, breakfast was put out early and without a lot of guests, the eggs and cinamon rolls were dried out at 7am.

I didn't have time to use the fitness center or swimming pool, but I noticed that there wasn't a hot tub.

I was upgraded (priority club member on a slow night) to a suite. The room was very spacious but I noticed there weren't any utensils in the mini-kitchen. Just a bunch of empty cupboards.

I'd certainly stay here again if I find myself in the area again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank copperdragon66
Painted Post, New York
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pros:
Convenient to the tollway
Helpful staff
Decent price

Cons:
Breakfast bar food was stale/old
Suites don't have "normal" amenities like paper towels, eating utensils, or even glass cups
The parking lot wasn't cleared of snow

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Seven_Ws
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Seven_Ws,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service and the location of the hotel. However, I would like to apologize for the dissatisfaction you had experienced. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I agree with other reviewers, the hotel still looks and smells like new. The queen bed was awesome, the staff were nice, and the hot breakfast was great. I love the Kohler showerheads that Holiday Inn Express has in their rooms. I didn't get to use the business center, fitness center, or swimming pool. The only real problem was my mom didn't like the smoke detector light blinking constantly during the night near where she was sleeping. I will consider staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: Having a room near the stairwell is helpful.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dave1289
Geneva, Illinois
Reviewed December 31, 2012

.. as the others have said, this hotel is is relatively new. It still has that "new carpet" smell as you walk the hallways, and everything is very clean and new.
We chose to stay here based on the other reviews and it's location between Chicago and Philadelphia. It's also right off the expressway which was very convenient. Right next door is a large gas station/convenience store/Subway which is also a plus.
We booked a two queen suite which was very nice. We loved the contemporary decor of the room, also we were surprised how large it was. The extra room had a fold-out couch with it's own desk and large flat-screen TV. The two queens beds were clean & comfy.
Check-in was extremely quick, soon as I said my last name, they already had the paper work ready and I just had to sign & initial a few things. Done!
The breakfast is typical of a Holiday Inn Express, nothing fantastic but they keep everything well-stocked and our kids loved it. The employees working the breakfast area were very polite & friendly.
The pool area looked nice, but we didn't use it. As others have said I was surprised there was no hot tub, but definitely not a deal-breaker.
We would stay here again when on another road trip to Philadelphia.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank KarlChicago_IL
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed October 22, 2012

clean, nice, quiet, handy to I 80. good, hot breakfast. quick check in and check out. nice pool area although we didn't have time to use it. large, lighted parking lot. handy to the Subway shop. we will stay here again if we`re in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank willing292
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Comfort Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Best Western Port Clinton
Best Western Port Clinton
#4 of 17 in Port Clinton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont? Share your experiences!