Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Delux Inn(Fremont)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwafflesstaff was very friendlyshopping and restaurantsplace to staynice visittiny roomgreat nights sleepaccept petsvisit cedar pointinfused waterpeanut butterafternoon cookiesport clintonfridge and microwavehigh school reunion
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My room was very very nice and everything was clean. The beds were very comfortable. I usually stay at another hotel but it was full when I went to make reservations, This was far and above where I usually stay. Will defiantly stay here again next time!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ahuskin
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Ahuskin,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel after your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you will stay with us again when you visit Fremont. Safe Travels and enjoy the summer.

Jason Hawkins, CHA

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Warm welcome,cookies too! greeting ladies @ front desk where very nice.Informed us of all hotel info. room comfy,breakfast above average. It's our third time this year passing thru Ohio.Manager please inform all help what a great job they are doing !! Thanks M.P.J. stayed May 8 to 9th

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Michael J,

Thank you for sharing your experience that you had with us recently. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will definitely share your comments with the staff. It is always great to hear that guests are enjoying there stays with us. If we can ever do anything to make your stay more comfortable please let me know.

Cordially,

Jason Hawkins

Reviewed April 28, 2014

From start to finish the Fremont Ohio Comfort Inn and Suites was wonderful. We stayed there on April 18th and our room was clean and fresh. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very cheerful and accommodating even though we arrived late in the evening. The pool is conveniently open 24 hours and was a nice warm temperature. Many others we have been to are so cold we can't swim. There is a very nice little workout room and a hot tub as well. The continental breakfast was way above average and was kept well stocked. The whole area was kept neat and tidy. I was told that the coffee would be out all day and to let them know if it ran low. Close to shopping and restaurants, we walked to Walmart for some items we forgot to bring with. We were just very impressed with everyone there and we will be going back next time we go that way. In fact we are planning a trip that way soon so we can go back there. We would highly recommend this as a place to stay to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us in Fremont. My staff and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and your comment was much appreciated. I will be sure to share the review with my staff and I hope that we will see you again soon. If we can ever do anything to make your stay more enjoyable please let me know.

Jason Hawkins

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I stayed at this property on April 13 and found the property to be extremely clean, The staff was friendly and courteous. I was part of a large group that was in town for a funeral and everyone in the group was pleased with the service and the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014