“It was one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in during our two week vacation.”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
Delmar, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The only problem we had was that the hotel needs some additional insulation. We could clearly hear the TV next door and the children in the hall. However, all was quiet when we went to bed. The room was clean, the hall carpets were clean, the breakfast area was well supplied, and the staff was
friendly.

• Stayed August 2013
atwanta, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank your for your recent feed back. We are glad you chose to stay with us and that your overall stay was good. We will most definitely pass along your comments to our owners. Thanks again.
Jessica Peiffer
Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
NW PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

My son and I stayed here for 2 days for the Camp Perry shoot, the room was very comfortable and clean but the lack of sound proofing was really bad and the lights between the bed didn't work. I could lay in bed and clearly hear the conversation of the tenants in the adjoining room and the kids splashing around in the pool what was within eyesight but a long ways from our room. On the flip side the breakfast was first class and ample parking and Frickers (see my review for frickers) is right beside it!

Room Tip: I'm going to try the Hampton Inn next time!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank High_Miles
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us. I apologize for the problems that you had during your stay with the noise. In the future if you stay with us again we will be sure to put you in a non-adjoining room. Thank you for your business.

Cordially,

Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

From the time we all met in the lobby on Saturday morning until the time we left Sunday afternoon, the Comfort Inn & suites was a perfect place to have our family reunion. We thoroughly enjoyed the facility including wonderful rooms, accomodations with our young children and the breakfast in the morning. Our host on duty was also so kind to assist in taking the family pictures for us in the lobby. The hotel was clean, aromatic, and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for leaving feedback about your stay in Fremont with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had an enjoyable time during your reunion. If you are ever in the area again I hope that we can host your family for your reunion again.

Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I took our 1st vacation together this past June to visit family and go to Cedar Point and the Toledo Zoo. Our room was very clean and quiet even being right next to the elevator! Fremont is a beautiful town like where we came from and the Comfort Inn made us small town people relax!! It was nice to have hot coffee and some breakfast in the morning right down stairs, and if you don't want that then there is a Bob Evans down the street literally 300yrds! Thank You Comfort Inn staff! You made what seemed like was going to be a stressful vacation something completely relaxing knowing we had a nice big comfy bed and room to come to!

Room Tip: 3 floor overlooks Fremont and lights up the room in the morning
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you we helped you enjoy and have a relaxing vacation. If you are ever in the area again I hope that you will stay with us again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Usually when people have a bad experience they are quick to use the word of mouth approach to warn others about an establishment. Well I will do the opposite and tell about a experience on my recent trip to OH. Our family vacation this year was to go to Cedar Point and we decided to stay in Fremont (about a 20 min drive to Sandusky) we usually stay at a Marriott or Hilton property, but decided to go with a Choice Hotel this time. I was not disappointed with our stay at Comfort Inn in Fremont at all. The staff was friendly from check-in to check-out, housekeeping was on top of things, the services offered by the hotel were what you would expect in a more pricey hotel, the room was clean and very comfortable and the rate was a money saver. Even though it rained the day after we got there and were not able to visit Cedar Point this day my family was able to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub (and I have two teens that didn't complain) and fitness room. While I cannot comment on the breakfast (on vacation wanted to sleep in) I'm sure they wouldn't skimp on this aspect with everything else being up to par. If I ever visit this area again Comfort Inn in Fremont will be my "choice hotel." It was worth it not to stay so close to the park. The hotel is close to shopping, restaurants, and other attractions in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
MZZKING,

Thank you for completing a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel in Fremont. My staff and I appreciate your kind words about your experience and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and it met your expectations. If you are in our area again in the future I hope that you will stay with us again.

Cordially,

San Francisco Bay Area
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

There are not too many choices between major cities on the TriState, so this was a pleasant surprise. Room was clean, in good working order and spacious. Breakfast was OK. Beds were satisfactory and the hotel was quiet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us so we can improve our hotel. I am glad that our hotel met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future if you are in our area.

Jason Hawkins, CHA
Callicoon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This Comfort Inn and Suites was and is wonderful. We stayed for pleasure first stay was June 20th left the 22nd. Then we stayed again the 25 through the 30th. The staff were very helpful. Loved the pool. The breakfast byfar the best bar none. I am disabled and asked for a handicapped room and got one. Thank you so comfy and roomy. We also made use out of the washer and dryer. Convience AAAA+ There are not enough good things that I can say. We were traveling for the UNOH speedweek. This Inn was close to all the tracks we were going to. I would recomennd to stay here to everyone I meet. I have already since we came home. Thank you

Room Tip: If your handicapped ask for a handicapped room if they have one. This Comfort Inn was there for us...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences that you had at our hotel this summer. We appreciate the feedback and am glad that you enjoyed both of your stays. If we can ever do anything to improve your stay please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Jason Hawkins
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont
Quality Inn And Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Clyde
Red Roof Inn Clyde
#1 of 2 in Clyde
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!