“Very Clean and Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
Burlington, Vermont
“Very Clean and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I took our 1st vacation together this past June to visit family and go to Cedar Point and the Toledo Zoo. Our room was very clean and quiet even being right next to the elevator! Fremont is a beautiful town like where we came from and the Comfort Inn made us small town people relax!! It was nice to have hot coffee and some breakfast in the morning right down stairs, and if you don't want that then there is a Bob Evans down the street literally 300yrds! Thank You Comfort Inn staff! You made what seemed like was going to be a stressful vacation something completely relaxing knowing we had a nice big comfy bed and room to come to!

Room Tip: 3 floor overlooks Fremont and lights up the room in the morning
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you we helped you enjoy and have a relaxing vacation. If you are ever in the area again I hope that you will stay with us again.

Jason Hawkins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Usually when people have a bad experience they are quick to use the word of mouth approach to warn others about an establishment. Well I will do the opposite and tell about a experience on my recent trip to OH. Our family vacation this year was to go to Cedar Point and we decided to stay in Fremont (about a 20 min drive to Sandusky) we usually stay at a Marriott or Hilton property, but decided to go with a Choice Hotel this time. I was not disappointed with our stay at Comfort Inn in Fremont at all. The staff was friendly from check-in to check-out, housekeeping was on top of things, the services offered by the hotel were what you would expect in a more pricey hotel, the room was clean and very comfortable and the rate was a money saver. Even though it rained the day after we got there and were not able to visit Cedar Point this day my family was able to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub (and I have two teens that didn't complain) and fitness room. While I cannot comment on the breakfast (on vacation wanted to sleep in) I'm sure they wouldn't skimp on this aspect with everything else being up to par. If I ever visit this area again Comfort Inn in Fremont will be my "choice hotel." It was worth it not to stay so close to the park. The hotel is close to shopping, restaurants, and other attractions in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
MZZKING,

Thank you for completing a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel in Fremont. My staff and I appreciate your kind words about your experience and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and it met your expectations. If you are in our area again in the future I hope that you will stay with us again.

Cordially,

San Francisco Bay Area
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

There are not too many choices between major cities on the TriState, so this was a pleasant surprise. Room was clean, in good working order and spacious. Breakfast was OK. Beds were satisfactory and the hotel was quiet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us so we can improve our hotel. I am glad that our hotel met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future if you are in our area.

Jason Hawkins, CHA
Callicoon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This Comfort Inn and Suites was and is wonderful. We stayed for pleasure first stay was June 20th left the 22nd. Then we stayed again the 25 through the 30th. The staff were very helpful. Loved the pool. The breakfast byfar the best bar none. I am disabled and asked for a handicapped room and got one. Thank you so comfy and roomy. We also made use out of the washer and dryer. Convience AAAA+ There are not enough good things that I can say. We were traveling for the UNOH speedweek. This Inn was close to all the tracks we were going to. I would recomennd to stay here to everyone I meet. I have already since we came home. Thank you

Room Tip: If your handicapped ask for a handicapped room if they have one. This Comfort Inn was there for us...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences that you had at our hotel this summer. We appreciate the feedback and am glad that you enjoyed both of your stays. If we can ever do anything to improve your stay please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The bedding is the most important for a great nights sleep. Like a Ritz Carlton bed rest of experience as expected place was clean and even though they accept pets, there was no sign of it. Breakfast was traditional comfort inn

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
magicmagicman, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. We have recently updated our bedding so it is good to hear that you enjoyed it. Thank you for your business and I hope you will stay with us again. Cordially, Jason Hawkins, GM
Grayling, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

My truck broke down on the thruway and had to be towed. The driver dropped me at Fremont,Ohio Comfort Inn...the staff was very nice, gave me a break on the room price,room very clean, bed was very comfortable after a long day/night. The next morning the breakfast was very good and warm..not just a donut and coffee but actual breakfast. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sue G, Thank you for the kind review that you left us on Trip Advisor. I am glad that we were able to make a difficult situation better for you with a clean comfortable stay. I hope to see you staying with us again in the future. Sincerely, Jason Hawkins General Manager
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We road our motorcycle up to lake erie and saw this place that was about 15 - 20 minutes from the lake. It was very convenient to stay here then head up to the lake. Very reasonable as far as pricing and what you would expect for a Comfort Inn. Nice clean room that was well maintained and very good breakfast selection. Front desk personnel were nice and helpful. I would easily stay here again if in the area. Also there are very many places to eat close by that make this nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
atwanta, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
retlsg82abn,

Thank you for the great review of your stay. We appreciate all feedback and the time you took to sumbit it. We look forward to your next stay.

Jessica Peiffer
Asst. Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton
The Island House Hotel
The Island House Hotel
#2 of 17 in Port Clinton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!