“Great Hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Usually when people have a bad experience they are quick to use the word of mouth approach to warn others about an establishment. Well I will do the opposite and tell about a experience on my recent trip to OH. Our family vacation this year was to go to Cedar Point and we decided to stay in Fremont (about a 20 min drive to Sandusky) we usually stay at a Marriott or Hilton property, but decided to go with a Choice Hotel this time. I was not disappointed with our stay at Comfort Inn in Fremont at all. The staff was friendly from check-in to check-out, housekeeping was on top of things, the services offered by the hotel were what you would expect in a more pricey hotel, the room was clean and very comfortable and the rate was a money saver. Even though it rained the day after we got there and were not able to visit Cedar Point this day my family was able to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub (and I have two teens that didn't complain) and fitness room. While I cannot comment on the breakfast (on vacation wanted to sleep in) I'm sure they wouldn't skimp on this aspect with everything else being up to par. If I ever visit this area again Comfort Inn in Fremont will be my "choice hotel." It was worth it not to stay so close to the park. The hotel is close to shopping, restaurants, and other attractions in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
MZZKING,

Thank you for completing a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel in Fremont. My staff and I appreciate your kind words about your experience and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and it met your expectations. If you are in our area again in the future I hope that you will stay with us again.

Cordially,

Jason Hawkins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Francisco Bay Area
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

There are not too many choices between major cities on the TriState, so this was a pleasant surprise. Room was clean, in good working order and spacious. Breakfast was OK. Beds were satisfactory and the hotel was quiet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us so we can improve our hotel. I am glad that our hotel met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future if you are in our area.

Thanks,
Jason Hawkins, CHA
Callicoon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This Comfort Inn and Suites was and is wonderful. We stayed for pleasure first stay was June 20th left the 22nd. Then we stayed again the 25 through the 30th. The staff were very helpful. Loved the pool. The breakfast byfar the best bar none. I am disabled and asked for a handicapped room and got one. Thank you so comfy and roomy. We also made use out of the washer and dryer. Convience AAAA+ There are not enough good things that I can say. We were traveling for the UNOH speedweek. This Inn was close to all the tracks we were going to. I would recomennd to stay here to everyone I meet. I have already since we came home. Thank you

Room Tip: If your handicapped ask for a handicapped room if they have one. This Comfort Inn was there for us...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences that you had at our hotel this summer. We appreciate the feedback and am glad that you enjoyed both of your stays. If we can ever do anything to improve your stay please let me know. I look forward to your next visit.

Thanks,
Jason Hawkins
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The bedding is the most important for a great nights sleep. Like a Ritz Carlton bed rest of experience as expected place was clean and even though they accept pets, there was no sign of it. Breakfast was traditional comfort inn

• Stayed June 2013
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
magicmagicman, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. We have recently updated our bedding so it is good to hear that you enjoyed it. Thank you for your business and I hope you will stay with us again. Cordially, Jason Hawkins, GM
Grayling, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

My truck broke down on the thruway and had to be towed. The driver dropped me at Fremont,Ohio Comfort Inn...the staff was very nice, gave me a break on the room price,room very clean, bed was very comfortable after a long day/night. The next morning the breakfast was very good and warm..not just a donut and coffee but actual breakfast. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Sue G, Thank you for the kind review that you left us on Trip Advisor. I am glad that we were able to make a difficult situation better for you with a clean comfortable stay. I hope to see you staying with us again in the future. Sincerely, Jason Hawkins General Manager
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We road our motorcycle up to lake erie and saw this place that was about 15 - 20 minutes from the lake. It was very convenient to stay here then head up to the lake. Very reasonable as far as pricing and what you would expect for a Comfort Inn. Nice clean room that was well maintained and very good breakfast selection. Front desk personnel were nice and helpful. I would easily stay here again if in the area. Also there are very many places to eat close by that make this nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
atwanta, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
retlsg82abn,

Thank you for the great review of your stay. We appreciate all feedback and the time you took to sumbit it. We look forward to your next stay.

Jessica Peiffer
Asst. Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed here two nights for our Cedar Point excursion, it was a nice find. We almost stayed in one of the motels in Sandusky, but opted for Comfort Inn based on the price of the room and it appealed to us more. Glad we did! We were very content with the large rooms, the beds were comfortable, we had a fridge and microwave that was very helpful, the breakfast selection was nice ranging from biscuits and gravy, bacon, although the powdered eggs weren't desirable, there were waffles, cereal, pastries, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea. The pool was nice and clean, the hot tub was nice and not too hot, the location was nice and quiet yet close to dining and Walmart. It was refreshing and nice to see the friendly smiling faces in the town of Fremont :) We visited the African Wildlife Safari in Port Clinton and the Seneca Caverns in Bellvue, great places to take your kids, just make sure you look online for coupons. If we are ever back in the area, we will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Roadtripmomm

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your great comments and are glad you found your stay with us enjoyable. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.
Thanks again.

Jessica Peiffer
Asst. Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont
Quality Inn And Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Clyde
Red Roof Inn Clyde
#1 of 2 in Clyde
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!