“Just what we needed”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My boys and I stayed here on May 18th for one night after scuba diving at nearby White Star Quarry. We were just looking for a nice, clean reasonably priced place to spend one night. This place easily met all of our expectations. The facilities, rooms, beds, restrooms, etc were all very clean and comfortable. The staff was also very welcoming. There's also a nice pool and hot tub area to relieve some stress. It was worth driving a couple miles south of the turnpike because we probably saved about $30-$40.00 which we used for wings and beverages next door at Fricker's.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Doug W, Thank You for taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor about your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel met your expectations. If you come back to Fremont I hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place was the recommended hotel for a recent wedding we attended. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was a pretty standard hotel included bfast - waffles, oatmeal, pastries... I think there were eggs and biscuits and gravy too. Worked for our toddler very nicely. Staff were very responsive to a request for a crib. Despite hearing the pool was open, our party had trouble believing it - closed both mornings when we came downstairs. Regardless, A nice visit!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you TravelinLB for your comments about your recent stay in Fremont. My staff and I appreciate it. I apologize for the pool being down in the mornings. We had a chemical pump issue and had to close it for safety concerns. I am sorry that you were not able to swim. If you are ever in Fremont again, I hope that you will stay with us again.

Thanks,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Needing a place to stay, I chose the Comfort Inn and Suites in Fremont, OH. It was a short drive off the OH Turnpike, but I was certain it would be a good value. I checked in about 1am, and the night clerk was super friendly and helpful. Upon entering my room I was pleasantly surprised - for what I was expecting, it was a lovely room! The room was clean and sufficient to meet my needs of one night, and the bed was very comfortable. I liked that there was a "selection" of pillows on the bed. Most hotels don't provide enough pillows for my taste, but these were perfect. I enjoyed a great nights rest before traveling on to my destination, and am only sorry I didn't get a chance to check out the breakfast offerings. I would definitely stay here again,

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

JennL, Thank you for the kind review you left us. My staff and I appreciate the feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Thanks,

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Off the Turnpike a mile or two. Quiet are. Restaurants and shopping are very close
Great nights sleep, rooms are large and very clean. Award winning hotel and it shows.
Front desk staff very friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: not by the elevator Personally I prefer the top floor/
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Adam56, Thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor about your stay in Fremont. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

It's not a Hampton inn or holiday inn express but the lower price point reflects it. Rooms were clean and roomy. Not immediately off highway but not far either. For a one nighter or the road warrior worth a stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
atwanta, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Edelan,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jessica Peiffer
Asst. Manager

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We stay here about 4 nights per year for swimming champs and regionals. The staff is always friendly and rooms are clean! I love the pool hours. I loce the treadmill because you can plug in your music. Suggestion: Increase front desk help on busy weekends!

• Stayed: March 2013

Travelingswimmom,

Thank your for your great review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you choose to stay with us every year. Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. We look forward to your next stay.

Jessica Peiffer
Asst. Manager

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stay here very often for work. They just finished doing some updates and looks good. Staff is friendly and rooms are clean and beds comfortable, nice breakfast too. Highly recommended and reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

BP, I appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about your stay in Fremont. Thank You for the compliments about the recent renovations we completed. It is greatly apprciated.

Jason Hawkins

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont
#1 of 2 in Clyde
Best Western Port Clinton
Best Western Port Clinton
#5 of 17 in Port Clinton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!