Comfort Inn & Suites
Priceline
$69
$65
$80
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwafflesstaff was very friendlyshopping and restaurantsplace to staytiny roomgreat nights sleepaccept petsvisit cedar pointinfused waterpeanut butterafternoon cookiesport clintonfridge and microwavehigh school reuniona pet friendly hotel
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family had to come to Ohio for our brother's funeral and we stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites on Sean Drive in Fremont. This was the third time we have stayed at this property and the consistent, excellent quality still remains.

My room was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed the free breakfast. I took advantage of the free Wi-Fi and the hotel was well lit and felt safe and secure. My brother and his wife swam in the pool each day and enjoyed it very much. I will stay there again in the future when I come to visit family in Fremont.

Thanks to the staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Fremont!

Room Tip: I've stayed on the third floor all three times and it has been quiet every time.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

bbrinthaupt, Thank you for leaving feedback about your stay on TripAdvisor. I am sorry for your loss. I am we are able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible under these difficult circumstances.

Jason Hawkins,

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Had a very peaceful, quiet night at the Comfort Inn in Fremont, Ohio. Great staff. Great help. Will stay there every time I am in the area. Very clean, the beds we extremely comfortable. Room temp was right on as well.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
atwanta, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Elr78
Thank you for your great review on TipAdvisor. We are glad you had a great stay. We look forward to see you in the future.

Jessica Peiffer
Asst. Manager

Reviewed December 31, 2012

after our reservation change through hotels.com didn't come through, Maggie, the front desk clerk, was very professional and helpful in getting things resolved. she went above and beyond to help us. the hotel was very comfortable, clean, pool was nice and warm. I will definitely choose this hotel for future stays in this area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Linda B, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. I am glad that our staff was able to rectify the Hotels.com mistake and get you in a comfortable room and that you enjoyed your stay. If you are back in the area please let us know.

Cordially,

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Had a very peaceful, quiet night at the Comfort Inn in Fremont, Ohio. Breakfast was very good. Eggs and bacon were available along with cereal, oatmeal, waffles to cook yourself, yogurts and fruit. Beverages included juice, coffee, tea and milk. Everything clean and neat. Highly recommended.
The pool and fitness rooms were neat and tidy. I had forgotten my suit so did not get to try the pool out. Parking was very easy and access to and from the Ohio toll road was simple. There were many choices for restaurants in the area.

NancyW,

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully on your next visit you will be able to try out our pool. Thanks Again!!

Thanks,

Reviewed December 19, 2012

What a wonderful find. We were traveling through, stopping in Fremont for a concert and then on to Evansville, IN. Found this place online. The service was wonderful, the jacuzzi in our room was powerful, and the beds we extremely comfortable. Then if that wasn't enough, the hot breakfast was over the top. I'm not sure if I'll ever be back in Fremont again, but if we are, there is no doubt where we are staying!

Room Tip: Best in room jacuzzi we have ever had. Very relaxing as we watched the widescreen tv. The hot breakfast was also top notch.

Hopesoccer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor and for your great comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will return to see us soon.

Cordially,