“Frickers”

Cuisines: American
Columbus, Ohio
“Frickers”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We had lunch here. We both had a Fricker burger, fries, onion straws. The service was slow. There was only two waitresses on the floor. This place has a sports bar atmosphere. Lots of TV sets. Lottery and keno available.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bill W

“Seriously. Am I invisible!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. At the bar for 5 min while bartender talks to one other patron then walks away. No menu, or even a greeting. Place is dark and smells like throw up. Very disappointed. Went across the street to buffalo wild wings. Much better decor, service and smell!

2 Thank Akmohawk
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Ribs!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I were in the hotel across the street. Had to get carry out food because we travel with the dog. I ordered the rack of ribs and give them five stars! Wife had boneless wings and there were good. Generous servings at a decent price. And I was able to enjoy a cold beer while waiting for our order. We would definitely visit again.

Visited August 2014
Lexington, Ohio
“We liked Frickers!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had a great Frickers experience last evening! Macy was our waitress was quite chatty and very prompt! Eric, the manager, was very accommodating and stopped to make sure we were happy! Our friends had the ribs and chicken special and liked it a lot with leftovers to take home. My husband had a fried bologna sandwich that he really liked. We shared chili fries ~ yum!!! I had the BIG tenderloin sandwich ~ my husband got to eat part of that, too! We had a Frickin' great time at Frickers and we'll go back!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank AliceSonF
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I thought it would be nice to go out on a date so we choose Frickers because neither of us have been there. When we get there we found our spot and sat down the waitress then came and asked us what we wanted to drink to our order and said she would be right back once she came back we ordered our food (i got the blt and my husband had gotten one of there BBQ cheese burgers after that we sat there enjoyed talking till our food arrived. When we finally got our food my fries were cold like they had been sitting there for awhile and my husband's burger wasn't even done all the way. We told the waitress the manger came fixed our order we paid and left. Never again will I eat here.

1 Thank Vanessa H