“Vacation”
Review of Days Inn Fremont

Days Inn Fremont
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fremont

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Carol Stream
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Excellent hotel, near Interstate 80, but it is far enough not to hear the noise. It is a convenient stop when traveling in or though Ohio.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kenmore, Washington
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was treated so very well by two staff members of the Fremont (OH) Days Inn. I left my iPAD behind in my room when I checked out this passed Sunday and didn't realize the faux pas until I arrived at my next destination some eight hours later. I called immediately, and the evening attendant "Lori" answered. She heard my plight and assured me that she would go do a search of the room right away and call me back. In just a few minutes she rang back to apprise me that the device was found. She said she would advise the manager "Kerri" of my dilemma and counselled me to call Kerri directly on Tuesday morning. (Kerri had Monday off.) As it happened, the next day, Monday morning, I received a call from Kerri, who just happened to stop at the Inn on her way passing by. She found Lori's note and the iPAD and contacted me forthwith, knowing the anxiety I would be feeling. She promised to pack and mail the device right after our conversation. The next day, Wednesday at noon, USPS delivered a "Priority" box, with the iPAD neatly and securely packed inside. I had been saved! I promised myself to write something nice about two people who helped me in a time of need and did so with courtesy and good humor. In Kerri and Lori, Days Inn Fremont is blessed with first-rate employees. If you're on the road, stop by and meet them. They know how to treat people kindly, and aren't afraid to be problem-solvers. Such a pleasure to encounter service like that when travelling far from home. Ted Dietz, of Kenmore, WA 98028

Room Tip: Non-smoking, back-side, upstairs. Soccer is on the tv!