“What a pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Fremont

Days Inn Fremont
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Fremont

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Angola, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Well, this is the nicest Days Inn I've stayed at. The people who work here are VERY friendly and VERY helpful (unusual for this brand of hotels...in my experience).
Sure, it's not the fanciest hotel, but, It's a VERY safe property. I travel alone for business, and that's of utmost importance to me.
I did not have a problem with my room, but, I'm sure if I did, the staff would graciously address the issue for me! I've stayed here a few times, and had the same experience each time.
The pool felt great...it was an extremely hot week when I stayed there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank elache
FremontDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Fremont, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank -you for staying at our property in Fremont, Ohio. We sincerely appreciate your comments and look forward to serving your hospitality needs again.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I read the reviews and took a chance. It was the bad one. When we got here the lobby looked great okay remodeled hotel. Woo hoo ya no. The room we got was filthy. Floor needed a good vacuum,couch I would not sit on or put any thing on it.Yes it was that bad. The bath had mold and filth on the bottom. I had to wear my sandals to shower. One more thing the air didn't work. It was not worth 95 dollars.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Tammy9898
FremontDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Fremont, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
We are very sorry for your poor experience at our hotel. There is no excuse for room issues of this nature. We would love if you could contact the General Manager directly (at your convenience) to more specifically review your comments. 419-334-9551. Thank you for staying with us.

Travelers are raving about these Fremont hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Clyde
Super 8 Port Clinton
Super 8 Port Clinton
#9 of 17 in Port Clinton

Been to Days Inn Fremont? Share your experiences!