“Their food is very nasty and very unfit”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of sweet home cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
sweet home cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
“Their food is very nasty and very unfit”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Well me my wife my grandma and grandpa and my aunt went there we had ate chicken chunks onion rings breaded mushrooms cheese burger port chop you name it okay OMFG the wait ress we had name crystal she was an women she got so nasty with the whole entire family we all were nice to her she was verry rude and not sanitary but yeah after we got home we had dierriea all night kept vomitting had blood come out i mean we were feeling very bad didnt get 1 bit of sleep i mean it felt like a bricks not to mention we will never step 1 or 2 feet in there again we do not apprecaite them,very rude inlikely people if you asks me that place should not be standing

Thanks sincerly brent riley

Fremont, Ohio
“Was great food and serivce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had went there recently I have been there before and has always been satisfied with the food the food is to die for! I love there home made food style I read the comment above on how the "older waitress" was a bad server I have had her the past three times and she is wonderful! She is the most kind hearted women I have ever met she would give the clothes off her back for you. I advise you to go back and not judge her and maybe try to get to know her before you go talking about her. She might become one of your best waitresses.

• Visited October 2012
Fremont, Ohio, United States
“Home cooking at a restraurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had good service and good food. It was a good home cooked meal without all the trouble. The portion are good and the price is reasonable. We had the fried chicken and the perch dinner. We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2012
Fremont, Ohio
“Criminals”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Food is absolutely great. But some of the employees in the back are felons. Not a great feeling of safety. Food is great though, especially their breakfast and appetizers.

Norristown
“ohio eateries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We ate dinner at this place alot. Food was delicious! The homemade pies were even better then blackberry corners rest.
We had trouble finding it this yr. Location in Fremont.
You'll love it!