“Very nice!”

Days Inn Middletown
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had family that was traveling through the area earlier this year and they were trying to find something more within their budget, as well as a hotel that had a decent handicap accessible room (family members were retired senior citizens). They had made reservations here and during our visit, I stopped in to check out their room. There have been many Days Inns that I have stopped in where I would certainly not return again, but this one I would definitely recommend. The lobby was very clean and the handicap room met the needs of my family members. I believe this hotel had been recently renovated (if not, it sure looked like it had been!). Everything looked very clean and neat and my cousins were very satisfied with the accomodations and service. This hotel is just off the interstate and very close to shopping, several good restaurants and a hospital.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank retired111
Lynn P, Manager at Days Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It is great to hear that your family had a first class stay with us! We hope that you had a wonderful visit with your family while they were visiting. We look forward to them coming back and visiting us again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice and clean . A good value for the money !!! It was very easy to get in and out of the hotel .Close to the interstate but the rooms where quiet . The breakfast was alright. The girls at the frontdesk where friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Lynn P, Manager at Days Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and for taking a moment to share your experience with all of our Trip Advisor readers. Your review has helped others see that we will not sacrifice quality in order to remain affordable and for that we are grateful. We look forward to serving you again with the same great service the next time you are in the Middletown area!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Lynn P, Manager at Days Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We needed a hotel to stay in while we were at the Cincinati tennis match for the weekend.. (we have been coming for the last 6 years) EVERY year, we struggle at finding a good, CLEAN hotel at a decent price..sure, lots of $200+ night rooms, but nothing in our "budget" price range.. until THIS year!
This hotel (manager was AMAZING NICE) was fantastic! small break fast bar, totally stocked, the entire time.. ( our family split up and went down a couple times) VERY impressed.
Our rooms were clean, and the housekeeping was there in a second, when I needed a couple more towels. Just a fantastic couple of nights.. we will be back next year..and the next, and the next!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Colleen F
Lynn P, Manager at Days Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Thank you so much for the inspiring comments and wonderful compliments. Nothing pleases me more than to hear that you found our hotel to be budget friendly without having to sacrifice quality. It is so rewarding to see that with us only being 15 miles from Kings Island and you booking your reservation directly, that we were able to save you a couple of hundred dollars! We look forward to saving you even more while serving you with the same great service for years to come!

Thanks Again!
Lori Cole
Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2012

During our trip to Florida, my wife suddenly started to feel ill. I followed the signs from I-75 to Atrium Hospital in Middletown, Ohio. My wife was so ill, that she was admitted to the ICU unit after spending the afternoon in the ER. After she was admitted, the case workers at Atrium told me that they had a special rate set up with the Days Inn Middletown which was less than 1 block away from the hospital. I took their advice and checked into the Days Inn without being certain how long I was going to be there. Everybody was so friendly and so caring that I felt as if I were home. The room was immaculate, breakfast was more than other free continental breakfasts I have seen, and I received housekeeping everyday. I couldn't have asked for anything more. After my wife had spent 3 days in ICU, she and I received a fruit basket delivered to her room! With us being from out of town and no family or friends around, I thought this had to be a mistake, it had to be for somebody else. I looked at the card that was attached and it read "Hope you Get Well Soon, From the Staff of Days Inn Middletown!" It was the bright star that I needed to lift my spirits on a dim day. I will never forget the Days Inn Middletown....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank summerhope40
Lynn P, Manager at Days Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heart-felt experience with us. We are delighted and honored to be your Bright Star on a dim day and to be able to lift your spirits up with our little but sincere gesture. Our best wishes and prayers for your wife's quick recovery and we look forward to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future under better circumstances. Thank you from all of us at the Days Inn Middletown

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times. I used to pay 150? A night at The Drury Inn, but stumbled upon Days Inn. It is a fraction of the cost to stay there, too. The rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, and clean! I've travel with my infant and they helped accommodate him, too. The breakfast area is well- kept, and they never seemed to mind cleaning up after my son! Two stand out employees: Lori, a manager, who was kind and on top of things! The other, a maintenance man, whose name I forgot. He always spoke to my son and I, even bought a snack from the vending for him. He kept the pool area immaculate. Anyway, this is a great budget friendly hotel! Skip the fancy place, and save with Days Inn!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank alena4redken
Lynn P, Manager at Days Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you so much for your compliments and the smiles you have given our staff and I for your time and feedback. It was our pleasure to provide you with our Days Inn's Best Value Under the Sun and our promised service for your most enjoyable stay. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to serving you and your family again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We moved from the Super 8 on the other side of the street because of a cigarette smell (My husband is oversensitive to cigarette smell. We were not disappointed. We took the last room available which was the handicapped room. It was really nice, comfortable and quiet. The only thing we didn't like is that the faucet was leaking in the bathtub. And quite a lot actually.

That's a shame to waste water like this. We informed the receptionist straight away of the problem when we arrived around 4:30 in the afternoon but we when left just before noon the next day, it was still not fixed. The receptionist said there was nobody working in the evening to fix this kind of things. However, I think that the person doing the housekeeping should have told about this problem when she cleaned the room before we arrived. It's not only about wasting water during a drought period, it's very annoying to hear this all night long. We had to close the door of the bathroom entirely in order to have peace and sleep.

In the morning, my husband woke up earlier than me and had a nice breakfast in the breakfast room. But when I woke up later and I went to have breakfast, all the tables were occupied. So I took my breakfast to my room. Apart from that, breakfast was OK and I was satisfied with the choice.

The room was very clean and wireless Internet was working alright. In fact, apart from the faucet leaking, everything worked really well even the air condictioning while it was 102 F outside! The employees were also extremely nice. In this weather, the pool was very popular but we didn't try it as it was so full of people.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah L
Lynn P, Manager at Days Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you for your time and feedback in sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and we greatly appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, service and cleanliness of our rooms.

I apologize for the tub faucet leak issue you encountered in the evening while staying at our hotel and thank you for bringing it up to our attention so we may rectify the issue promptly the next day. We appreciate your business and we hope with our continued efforts to improve the quality of stay for our guests, we look forward to better serve you the next time you stay in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South Franklin
Hampton Inn Middletown
Hampton Inn Middletown
#1 of 5 in Middletown

Been to Days Inn Middletown? Share your experiences!